Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Fed-Kun's army
The dynamic of MC's atrocity points is always so ironic. "GO BE A SCUMMY VILLAIN!" "ok FINE DON'T MIND IF I DO" "😱 y-you're so scummy -" "You asked me to be, stop judging me!"

Dex-chan lover
"Who cares. As long as he's cute, it doesn't matter if he's a guy or a girl."
"That's right. That's exactly right. As long as he's cute, it doesn't matter."
\_O_/

There honestly is too few Villain Organization series out there. off the top of my head I can only think of this and Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san. Are there any others that anyone can think of that are enjoyable?

@Kobold it's not manga, but World Conquest Zvezda Plot is a pretty good anime starring a villain organization.

EDIT: Actually, there does seem to be a manga, but there are no translated chapters on MD.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly... I feel the MC is being dumb... he just has to admit that he wants a harem and he could just bang these women easily....

Let's be real... if they get pregnant, he'd probably take care of them anyways... so his insistence that he won't take responsibility is just an outright lie... and one that keeps him from getting easy sex....

Dex-chan lover
Grimm continues to be my personal waifu of the bunch. He's gonna milk that favor hard and long.

He's always stuck in debt, it seems. He should order some kind of protective vehicle or suit and just rampage around the demon country with it harassing people in acts of terrorism. Well...guess he can't now.
I would say he should milk harassing Russel for atrocity points, but I feel like those would go to Tigerman instead.

I don't think Rose has to worry. Knowing them, it'll either be a really petty grudge or she won't think it's anything after working with No. 6 for so long.

Dex-chan lover
gf4k2bc1oph11.png

Source = Needless. It's pretty good.

Double-page supporter
@Kobold
https://mangadex.org/title/41975/love-after-world-domination

Well.. it isn't about villain organizations everytime, but it's enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread