Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
What happened? HQ dropped a bomb because of jealousy?

Dex-chan lover
Out of all the things he could have done while she was asleep, that was one of the few I wasn't expecting

Dex-chan lover
I sometimes come to this manga to try checking out a chapter, in hopes it would start inspiring me to read it, but every time, well, it doesn't. Popular work by popular author, how? Perhaps my tastes are faulty because I don't get it, yet I'm always all over isekai stories, just not this. Can someone tell me the appeal for it so I can try finding that spark, because this chapter just turns me more away from ever trying to read it?...

@Chizan -- It's a comedy and, loosely, satire. It's meant to be read for the laughs, not for the 'isekai' experience / adventurer feeling.

Thanks for the translation!
Can't wait to see more of this

Five bucks snow, in her greed thought that if she pack those ammo with more powder she would get better pay and accidently discharged those ammos while trying to forcefuly fit the powder inside the ammo or something along those lines....

Dex-chan lover
@eureur Neither do Sousou no Frieren and Maou Desu. Onna Yuusha no Hahaoya to Saikon Shita no de, Onna Yuusha ga Giri no Musume ni Narimashita and I enjoy those two quite much. It's probably the humor that just doesn't click with me here...

Double-page supporter
@Chizan You do realize the author of konosuba wrote this story right? It's not meant to be some serious isekai story and just a heads it's not a isekai either.

Users who are viewing this thread