Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
@Shepard20 well, he was still in the red since the little issue with the chimera kid, so he needed to get those points back. And what better to way to do so than sneaking into the princess room, and doing squats naked by her bedside, while she sleeps?

@TheFlash080

Isekai means (literally) another world. Sadly, due to the popularity of some (more or less) modern series (Aka Mushoku Tensei, Death March, Tate no Yuusha, etc) people had come to believe that Isekai series are those were a person or a group of people are send to fantasy world (either by summoning, reincarnation, etc) and obtain powers in there. Most often than not, those worlds somehow work similar to videogames too.

Examples of old Isekais series are, for exapmle, Magic Knight Rayearth, Vision of Escaflowne, Digimon Adventures, and you may even said that Inuyasha too, even if I personally think that is more time travel than isekai.

Double-page supporter
@JuliusCV Ah I see, I guess I'm use to seeing the main character dying before he gets sent to another world that's why I didn't consider it one lol.

Argh its hard to choose between Grimm and Alice! I think Alice is best girl, but Grimm is very close behind!

Dex-chan lover
....Hmm.

Grim is undead, huh? That's....not really a problem though. Rather, she has to stay pure? Why is she looking to get married, even?

Fed-Kun's army
@Bakaman
100% Alice, though Grimm is such an easy character to love (at least for those outside the manga lol)....if Alice wasn't here I would totally go Grimm.

For pure looks though, I would go Astaroth....but she loses points for being tsundere while at the same time being possessive.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
OHMYGAHS!
He's farming evil points in front of sleeping princess LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Double-page supporter
This is not isekai. "Isekai" is being transported to another world...but the 'another world' in this case is parallel universe. In other words, it assumes traveling between universes.

Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! on the other hand is science fiction where Kisaragi found a PLANET within their own universe to teleport to. It's closer to Star Trek or Star Wars than Konosuba, except for its fantasy elements (magic etc.).

Users who are viewing this thread