Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
WHAT IN THE FRIGGIN HECK IS THAT!? I LOST IT WHEN IT SPLIT ITS HEAD

Fed-Kun's army
"If you're Kisaragi's combatants, you should consider Hell just another place to conquer."

Damn... I'm not a combatant, but I felt that burn xD.

Dex-chan lover
cant even see rose panties
why even bother reading this
IECQvNq.jpg

Double-page supporter
That must be one really evil forest. Burning the forest down hardly gave those combatants any atrocity points. On the other hand, they got some while enjoying their comrade's mishap.😆

Belial seems to rate No. 6 highly. Seem to imply he's on par with the hero and demon general.
Would love to see her fight Kung-Fu Panda.

@yumayumachi while he would probably get a massive amount of points she'd probably wake up, freak out, and then have guards increased and maybe have a personal guard watch over her

I understand sneaking into a girl's room, but why jenga tho.....

Dex-chan lover
Whoa hold on that's way too degenerate, playing Jenga inside girl's room while naked? How evil, no wonder his atrocity points can still be generated in full despite he did it over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
@Myst He's probably escalating things slowly, since repeating things gives fewer points - but sneaking in once, next day sneaking in and undressing slightly, next day sneaking in and undressing (himself) plenty, next day sneaking in, undressing and farting (spreading smell somehow), next day sneaking in undressing, playing jenga.. anything atrociously amusing seems to net him points. :p

@Simpleton

Anything goes, huh.
Still... why Jenga tho, lol.
It's JENGA... how ridiculously evil of a game is that.
BUT. WHY. JENGA....

What would he do next got me curious af now even if it would not be shown anymore.... damnit jenga.

MD@Home
Ah yes, the Edge of Acknowl. Also known as the typesetting cancer that just won't die.

Double-page supporter
naked jenga

THE ABSOLUTE DEGENERATE

Users who are viewing this thread