Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Fed-Kun's army
i imagined no. 10 as a dandy old man when reading the novel
did not disappoint

Dex-chan lover
Poor Heine, she can't get married anymore.
No. 10 is truly one of the biggest freaks.
Grimm got some for the price of a drink. Good for her.
Can I have a Russel?

Double-page supporter
Well hes messed with Heine so much, I hopeing to see some stockholm syndrome come into effect by now.

@TucoBenedicto i can't be entirely sure as only 5 volumes have come out so far of the LN but it seems they keep sending him on missions so he can prove himself worthy of a promotion but he often ends up not being "Evil" enough as i understand it

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto
Hes one of the oldest members, and yet hes still just a combatant, I think theres a good explanation for that.
When Tirris and Snow begged him to save the kingdom and he chose to do so Alice told him thats why hes never promoted.

Im guessing there were many similar incidents that happened in that past, his actions, tho impressive, were not deemed "evil" enough to promote him.
At the same time, his heroic behavior is probably why the executives like and trust him so much.

Aggregator gang
@Raydnt Yeah but I wasn't talking strictly about his promotion. I was pointing more in general that he's clearly valued by them more than thy are willing to admit upfront.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine meeting your Goddess, who then proceeds to berate you for how you've been acting, and you argue back by simply not believing that she's your Goddess and is just some pretender.

Users who are viewing this thread