Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! - Vol. 6 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling the princess is awake and aware when 6 & co. invade her room every time?

Fed-Kun's army
if you look closely at the rabbit's crotch you can see a slit, i like to call that the "pee hole" for when the ghosts would like to simulate urinating

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHHAHA ITS HER AGAIN
.. and then again, getting harassed by no.6 one way or another.

No.6 and No.10, true comrades in arms.

Dex-chan lover
Is taking a shit in your sisters bedroom really necessary?
It's all for them sweet atrocity points

seems like it's more based on grief
even if the act were to be normally atrocious, but the other person invites it or consents to it, then they won't get any points
i could imagine that if the acts weren't changed up, the victims will start tolerating them

though the case with the princess seems weird. maybe there's some twist to it that we don't know about

Dex-chan lover
He should have been able to easily sleep with that sexy woman...

WHY YOU DAMN AUTHOR???!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
Not strictly related to the last chapter, but the mismatch between how the three lady bosses talk about this MC and how they actually threat him seems to be growing only larger over time.

On one hand they keep stressing his low rank, his debt in points, the fact that he's an idiot, the most expendable of their pawns and the one that they allegedly send for risky, long, ungrateful desperate missions.

On the other hand, it's blatantly obvious that at least the black haired girl (Azmosomething?) is very much into him. And even the other two, while probably sentimentally less invested, still seem to be quite fond of him, at least as friends. He also seems to get away with a lot of insubordination and rude talking back.
Not to mention he's clearly capable of getting results even against overwhelming odds, when he genuinely tries.

I'm starting to wonder if all this is only played for comedic effect or if it will turn out to be some sort of proper plot point down the line.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao this chapter almost made me believe they'd go for "mom found the poop sock".

Users who are viewing this thread