Seocheon Flower Garden - Ch. 2

really interesting manhwa so far, can’t wait to see how it will all unravel

Wow. That's strong of her to run away from those toxic people that is her 'family'. Interesting concept tho. The mother seems like a good person too.. Too bad...

Fed-Kun's army
nice save there by the author! I wouldn't have stood behind the ML if he had killed the MC's mother, regardless of the reason (because someone should not fall in love with their mother's killer even if their mother was somehow deemed as "evil").
I'm glad the author clarified this early on so I wouldn't drop this

Dangg, atta girl for running off and not listening to her 'family' all willy nilly. Though, she's gonna pissed as all hell when she finds out the truth of who really killed her mother. I wonder if the prince himself knows what had happened, hence why he left the king alone? Thanks for the translations! Can't wait for more!

It's a good thing that the ML isn't the one that actually killed her mother, but the real reason why she was killed by the king is dumb asf. They could've just knocked her down or simply ignored her, this plot is so forced.

@mukade Wasn't the king, King's just a weak-willed stooge who stood there, it was the other consort who ordered it in those panels and I'd bet you their Kingdom she did it intentionally <_<

@KrimzonHawka yeah, it's obvious that the consort already held a grudge against the FMC and her mother, but the way she was conveniently killed on the spot, making them waste precious time when they were obviously in a hurry to escape just feels like a cheap trick for the FMC to hate the ML and think he's a monster.

I'm not saying it was a bad idea for the FMC to hate him at first, I just think the execution was bad to the point it feels forced.

Users who are viewing this thread