Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 22 - The Serial Killer and Chika's Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Oof. That's sad, but she would have been a liability eventually since she was completely unwilling to take out the zombs because of some trauma... aaand I get the feeling she'll now turn into a special infected since there's no way that damn brat's zombie cheat is so simple as that.:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
The name change is likely just a nickname rather than an error, I dunno.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
it does raise a good question. about the zombie virus not spreading in the world. sure the isekaied villains did put a stop for that... because she is too useful to be killed?

Double-page supporter
Now I'm even more curious what the sister's cheat skill actually is. In previous chapters it's been shown to interfere with Lunatica's regeneration ability and interfered with the goddess's knowledge preventing her from putting it in Silkie's cheat book, now here it's implied to be causing discord among the group...

Could be a skill that forces poor conditions on whoever her enemies are? But that feels too broad in scope compared to every other cheat skill we've seen.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was expecting anything and everything, but I wasn't expecting the feels.

Dex-chan lover
??is that the dude who was just talking? I mean it's a magic isekai manga i dont expect logic but if he's inside how tf does he get bitten and change that fast

Dex-chan lover
God: Fuck, the reincarnated with cheat skills are making a mess of the world. HOW DID THAT HAPPENED???
Also God: Imma give this reincarnated the ability to make Zombies because very inspired after binge-watching all the zombie genre shows they have on this planet called "Earth". WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???

Banned
God: Fuck, the reincarnated with cheat skills are making a mess of the world. HOW DID THAT HAPPENED???
Also God: Imma give this reincarnated the ability to make Zombies because very inspired after binge-watching all the zombie genre shows they have on this planet called "Earth". WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG???

that same goddess is watching the world like junkie addicted to tv. its probaly intended.

Users who are viewing this thread