Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 22 - The Serial Killer and Chika's Hesitation

Dex-chan lover
Ok so here is my guess on the sisters power. It's some kind of power that lets her treat the world like a movie she is the scriptwriter and director for. It allows her limited control of "scenes" which would explain her making lunatic look like a chump and being able to force movie tropes on this survivor group.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole thing smells like SETUP from Kuki Sakurako..

Possibly to kill both Yui and Ende all at once and blame the 'serial killer'

i think the reincarnators all have deep resentment toward each other and covertly try to attack/kill each other.

Kuki will use Silkie's hands to kill both yui and ende , she want to see her little brother (inside silkie) to kill

Fed-Kun's army
Kuki sakurako , standing among zombies without being attacked .. thats one clue of her cheat powers

clues :

• she avoid lunatica attack instantly
  • she wound lunatica without anyone noticing
  • she stabbed lunatica in the head without looking
  • she stand behind silkie and lunatica in the ende island and they didnt notice her
  • she stand among zombie without zombies attacking her

What would an Assasin like her ask from the Goddess ?

Is it INVISIBILITY ?
Is it HYPERFAST REACTION TIME ?
Is it HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT ?

Dex-chan lover
Screenshot-2024-03-31-205521.png

Contributor
They got themselves cornered refusing to kill zombies, why? Are they expecting that these zombies can still be saved and restored back to being humans? Doesn't help that Chika has a trauma of accidentally killing someone with her AoE skill.

There we go. So this is how these three will meet their end. As super zombies under Yui. Silky and Lunatica will then have to face them before they get to kill Yui. Unless Yui dies before Chika and the others die to the virus incubating in their bodies. And big sis has been instigating the entire thing it seems.

Not the first time I've seen a publisher (not the scanlator) mess up a character's name, but I do appreciate the TL note explaining this.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
soo why show such thing about chika if she is just going to die?
or whill she go full offensive next chapter until she turns zombie

Fed-Kun's army
While Lunatic now acting like comic relief as silkie treated her like dirt , people missed the constant threat from Lunatica of her 'revenge' after the ring wears off..

i think lunatica wont kill silkie but she will definitely attack what silike love most , the nun and the kids at orphanage..

the ending of this manga wont be pretty

Fed-Kun's army
just curious , if Lunatica can ressurect after she got killed repeatedly (by the knife to brain method) , then what stopping Lunatica from Ressurecting after death from the effect of the Promise Ring ?

Dex-chan lover
Relax guys. Chika won't turn. They will just kill Yui first.

Kuki sakurako , standing among zombies without being attacked .. thats one clue of her cheat powers

clues :

• she avoid lunatica attack instantly
  • she wound lunatica without anyone noticing
  • she stabbed lunatica in the head without looking
  • she stand behind silkie and lunatica in the ende island and they didnt notice her
  • she stand among zombie without zombies attacking her

What would an Assasin like her ask from the Goddess ?

Is it INVISIBILITY ?
Is it HYPERFAST REACTION TIME ?
Is it HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT ?
I feel like some of the reincarnated have a certain set of skills they acquired. Ende and Sato both have some sort of transportation ability. One disintegrate to appear wherever he wants while the other opens portals. Hyper-fast reaction time might be something they all share. They all still have one signature skill that is exclusive to them only.
If it is an ability that even the goddess handbook does not know. It may have something to do with a persons senses. She casually was walking in a zombie horde shouting bye bye. Those zombies should have instantly devoured her flesh without a second thought if they knew she was there. I am calling it to potentially be a power to manipulate a the brain and senses of the body. Remember a person takes much of their information in the brain and from the 5 senses. Mess with them and you can pretty much screw with anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone suspected that this all was Kuki's plan ? to send Yui to the island and have her rampage after her wound , to send Silkie to clean up the mess , while KUKI's real mission is to kill the ex 7th Sun girl ?

KUKI was assasin in real life and now she seem to take order from someone to kill the girl from 7th Sun

The whole Ende Island Zombie outbreak , Yui killed by Silkie (aka serial killer) , was cover for KUKI's real target

Dex-chan lover
let me guess, she will be saved by the mc killing the reincarnator before she turns, and she will become a person that will help the mc in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread