Sesame Salt and Pudding - Ch. 18.7 - Special 2 (Epilogue)

Dex-chan lover
God, what a precious ending, thanks to the group for the translation ( ; o ;) !

wow,, i just have to say- this might be one of the BEST josei mangas i've read so far. i've seen a couple of people complain about the pacing for the series, but in all honesty, i think it matched the main couple (not sure if that makes any sense but kdfhg) and i wouldn't change anything about the story. i love how the ml and fl respect one another as equals and aren't afraid to talk about heir problems with one another- their level of communication is something both characters in other series, and people in real life, need. overall, i would totally recommend this series to a friend because it's just so heartwarming and not too over the top TTTT anyways i'll go and cry now that the series is over DKSGJJ

gosh, one of the best josei mangas I've read because there was no unnecessary cliche drama that makes the story so frustrating to read. plus both respect each other and don't do the some of josei tropes I hate. also I'm glad didnt really draw any of the love making scenes explicitly because it makes their relationship more special since the focus isn't really on the physical stuff. (I mean they were but you know what I mean) also the age gap didn't really bother me since it was pretty equal on both sides. gosh so cute. thanks for translating!!

My god.. This is sooooo precious. Though the marriage started weird, the relationship is healthy. They communicate, they talk. No misunderstanding. Anything they don't feel right, they talk with each other. Their first child is a wild one lolll like the mom hahaha. And welcoming the 2nd child haha this is a beautiful short series

Fed-Kun's army
😆 "I'll need bubble wrap!"

This was a fabulous series. Just the right length, no serious drama over misunderstandings and lack of communication.

i was soooo right to save these extras as my morning snack considering i binged the story yesterday. It made me totally forget i have sciatic pain!!!

Dex-chan lover
I discovered this manga by accident 1 or 2 hours ago, and I can tell anyone firmly that this... this shit's gold man
It's all so cute, funny. And the characters are so witty and interesting; the specials, ah GOD! It's perfect, a 10/10 in my opinion, praise the lord almighty

Dex-chan lover
i cant have children so stuff like this always makes me cry like a bitch 😢
so fluffy tho, 10/10 series

Users who are viewing this thread