Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chapter 1

This is so cute. I love their contrasting personalities. Thank you for translating!! If anyone has any recommendations for good reads like this, I'd appreciate it :)

damn i really wanna know how old he is tho!! imagine he’s like younger😂

this looks fun, can someone explain to me how the marriage license /certificate is legally binding even though they didn't submit it to an official office (i'm not sure how things work in japan that's why i'm asking also anyone can sign the document in someone else's name in that case)?
even if he is 30 or 30something he is not old but i guess from a 22 year old point of view he is ancient or that she saw gray hair and made assumptions XD

Older guy with no pot belly in manga is sooo my taste and this seems interesting too!! But, why do I feel that guy already have kids from his past relationship 🤔 bcoz most josei with older guy tend to have that background story.

haha this is hilarious! thank you for translating this!

side note, idk why but I could totally see Yuko Araki playing this FC in a series/film lol

Girl, don't put your bananas in the fridge. Bad idea.

This first chapter packed so much into a relatively small number of pages. I laughed so hard. 😆 Thanks for translating! Hope to see more of these two. I like the work senpai but househusband ossan is too compelling omg.

I'm usually not into stories with huge age gaps (sorry!) especially older guy plots, but this looks interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread