Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Using physical force on and overpowering someone you claim to be in love with is a bad move imho

alright boys when does the violence come I'm ready for the old man to get back at this dumbass for acting all cocky

Honestly if someone did this to me, they would be dead to me forever and I would never talk to them under any circumstance

Total psycho shit

Double-page supporter
Ew yikes and here we thought he finally admitted defeat :p.

that was a very short period of time where I thought he might be sort of sensible about this and then his brain broke

Aggregator gang
Hi-chan is a fucking jerk, how could he just throw someone else ring like that, if i was haruhi i would kick him in the balls damn :///

Double-page supporter
bruh....this is actually a really really bad move from someone who is desperate with love, you are not only going to lose her you will also make her hate you

@jkitten exactly, i really really agree with you, even if that someone is your very close friend i would actually will never ever want to have a contact with that person ever again

i hope the last scene where he tries to kiss her, she able to stop him before it could happens, well let us hope that was the case

This comment section is so satisfying to read, those last few pages really made me angry and frustrated with that idiot childhood friend

Users who are viewing this thread