Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Double-page supporter
Maybe she should throw him into the river and be like find the ring and maybe I won't hate u. lol

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Comment section full of simps and women as usual.

I'm just surprised we got an arc that was not wrapped up in two chapters.

I'm sorry. But WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD THROW SOMEONE ELSE'S RING.... Like does he not realize she's gonna be hurt??? And at this rate, if I were her, I would be traumatized.

HE THREW THE RING??? Aight, drop him and don’t ever forgive him. He’s not even your friend anymore

Dex-chan lover
Ya it doesn't really surprise me he would be forceful with her since he is such a selfish prick.

WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD HIBIKI U ARE NOT GOING TO SEE THE PEARLY GATES HOW DARE YOU WOOOOWWWW THE AUDACITY LEMME JUMP IN THERE AND PUNCH HIM CUZ OMMGGGGG

The surprising part is that Hi-chan seems like a reasonable person, at least in the last few chapters. Even if he did lie to the MC's father, the way the previous chapter was painted it seemed like Hi-chan realized he screwed up and was gonna try and resolve things. Instead he went the literal opposite direction, which at least me doesn't make sense from a characterization perspective and sounds a lot like un-naturally forced conflict. (i.e. the author's writing could be better)

But in any case,

xwjdbhuybcv11.jpg

Well, its not that easy to remove a ring even when forced. Second its not easy to kiss someone even with force. If she really wants it, you wouldn't be able to remove that ring or kiss her.
Might as well headbutt him. So let us see what happen next chapter.

What a greedy bastard pushing his feeling on to her even though she said she didn’t like him romantically. Like dude just accept she doesn’t like you

EXCUSE ME I know he did not just throw the ring-
On some level I can understand Hibiki's feelings and the pain of rejection/the expectation to return to normal after making a confession. But his actions were so immature and completely discounted Haruhi's personal feelings and autonomy. Not to mention the disrespect in being forceful and lying in an attempt to pursue her when she clearly asserted her choice.
I really hope that the author doesn't go the stereotypical route of the ML showing up to save the damsel in distress. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this arc play out. Thanks so much for the translation!

Another example for "stalker". In Japan numerous women are getting victims of men's ill disillusion that they own them.

Users who are viewing this thread