Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

hah. i thought he wasnt that bad and he's just gonna walk away after meeting ossan but nope. smh. :mad:

someone send help to haruhi.

just when i thought he wasnt too bad and just had a lapse of judgement...................nope

wtf what an ass. “i know i just threw away something important and meaningful to you, but what about MY feelings 😫”

YOOOO THIS KID PISS ME OFF SOOOO BAD HOW HECKING DARE HE!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE MEN IN HER LIFE TRASH !!!!! NAGATO THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF HER !!!!!!!

wow a brainless mf thinking “i’d rather you hate me than being nothing” shut tf up you just assaulted her and disregarded her feelings and happiness. So much for someone you ‘love’

you could’ve stayed friends but noooo you let the 10 years of friendship go down the drain because of you feel entitled much

Fed-Kun's army
@macroblitz Oh, speaking from personal experience, are we? 😗

I think it would be pretty hard for someone like to Haruhi to quickly comprehend that someone they thought as a close friend would really ignore their signals and assault them. She's mad and hurt, but in her disbelief it's reasonable that she wouldn't put two and two together swiftly enough to accept that she might have to hurt him to get him to stop and that their relationship is really over now that he's broken her boundaries. Haruhi says she hates him and that he's not her friend, but if she still has any hope that he might back off and realize that what he's doing is wrong then she could be reluctant to hurt him. Some of us are good at that kind of swift emotional separation in the face of betrayal, but I don't think Haruhi is.

Anyway, quit victim-blaming.

honestly i would be disappointed if after this she maintained contact with him or somehow the plot goes into the forgive and he was emotional route

I really hate how a lot of manga justify violence into some intense romance gesture and make the FL feel like its her fault it happed because she was clueless, specially when the ML is involved I hope this would be different

I was thinking he was going to back off and let her go and then he went bat shit crazy 😭😭😭

YOO WTF HIBIKI??? I THOUGHT YOU'D GET OVER IT or whateva tho, i'm afraid if you keep going like this you'll lose Haruhi......... sooo stop being such a child jerkk!!!!

Dex-chan lover
>throws her shit in the river
>she starts crying
>"shut up and kiss me".jpg

This dude be watching too many 1950s drive-in movies.

Fed-Kun's army
Damnnn first the violent ex and now this asshole!! I didn't expect this manga to go this way with a title like "Sesame Salt and Pudding"!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread