Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Sigh....just let the drama end and bring back the wholesome age gap romance please. I really love the development of the story few chapters back but this? Nuh uh. It’s turning into one of those crappy shoujos ridden with overly prolonged unecessary conflict. The recent Hibiki or whatever his name arc feel like a hollow shell of the earlier chapters....

Group Leader
Bro, I thought he was gonna apologize to her for telling the dad they were engaged, or maybe ask her again to reconsider (gross but that would have been less rage inducing)

Then he TRIPLE-downed like bruh you really think that tossing her ring and then kissing her was gonna score you any points? Even if you're desperate that's just disgusting.

I hope she never talks to you again. Even if Sunohara appears right now and is a bit jealous, I'm 99% sure he would understand and talk it out with her and not get pissy, unlike a certain someone who apparently can't take a no for an answer.

I was not impressed when we met her first friend... and THIS THING... what's wrong with people. Her co-worker was horrible, but I did not think we'd see a worse case of "I am a man listen to me, you don't know what's good for you" ugh.

Poor girl, it seemed at first like she was surrounded by normal family and good friends but in fact she has nothing! Her dad is toxic parent who only wants his daughter to live as he says. Her female friend is a bitch, and her male childhood friend is a shitty brat who doesn’t know when to stop. She should just kick him between his legs.
The only normal person by her side is Sunohara.

"You didn't even consider my feelings after I confessed to you"
Excuse me, you disregarded HER feelings with just about ALL of your actions towards her and you want her to consider your feelings?!
Typical "nice guy"

glad to see most comments are over him. these rival guys keep acting up like incels. “Uuhhyuk-you got a bf?” “I’m so much better for you.”🙄 mc got no real homies. like srs no normal friend would flirt just to test sm’s partner or commit this kind of bitter buffoonery

Damn fuck he deserves whatever is coming for him. It is also refreshing to see the FL to react this strongly—most works I read just gloss over such instances with how dare you and make the FL put up no resistance at all, which always made me pissed.

Y DO U KNOW SO MANY TRASHES???!!!!
Also this is going to be damaging(triggering) and OSSAN PLEASE HURRY!!!! Also I started to hate him the moment he lied to the dad about convincing her!!

I never really liked how in most mangas unless she's kinda popular or the author is kinda nice main girl has like NO REAL FRIENDS OR ANY AT ALL like literally NONE. And if she does they don't let them show up until much later. Also is it just me or all the guys around Haruhi's age trash. Like they're all jealous little shits who only consider themselves in the relationship and only truly value their own opinions and views on the situation. Like this is seriously so fucked up and if you take into consideration the fact that Haruhi still has mental scars(as we have just seen evidence from the tiny flashback from when she was restrained) from her run-in with a poor excuse for a human when she was coming back from the bathhouse. And now this is just gonna make it worse cause that was a stranger to have this happen from/with someone.... bruh... imma hate him...IMMA HATE HIM TILL HE DIES AND I HOPE SHE THROWS THEIR RELATIONSHIP IN THE TRASH. Also I hope she's okay. And I'm tired of this BS incel shit like just cause you like someone it does not ENTILE you to their love/like/romantic emotions. And it's not just incels but "nice" guys/girls.

TL;DR- Hibiki(childhood "friend") AINT SHIT and all the men around her age have been "nice" guys and I HATE THEM for it. Haruhi does not deserve such poor treatment and I she can be okay after this.

Users who are viewing this thread