Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Dex-chan lover
Dude I was wondering why there were so many comments.

I now see why.

SHE NEEDS BETTER FRIENDS AND ALSO FCK THIS GUY. WTF.

everyone is in unison that the childhood friend pulled a d*ck move. I don't ship him with the female lead, but he better do something to redeem himself. Also, thanks for the quick updates!!

Oh hell no he didn't just do that..what an insecure piece of trash..he couldn't face that he lost..but to throw her ring?? Ughh I hope ossan kicks this guys ass!

Man that hurt... We all agree he had a trashy attitude but honestly I still feel bad for him. Although time to fuck off right now!

I was looking at suddenly unusual amount of comments looks like something big happen

And ur right
My blood is boiling hhhh
Kudos for ossan he's so mature- lol ofc

NOOO NOT THE RING😭😭😭😭 HI-TRASH NEEDSS TO LEARN HIS LESSON I WANNA PUNCH HIM SO BADDD I HAVE MY GLOCK READY 🔫😡

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION 🥳🙏🏽

???? i thought he would be better after last chapter but he just turned for the worse wtf

I know throwing the ring was a big issue in this chapter (because FUCK THAT YOU PEICE OF SHIT, SHE WAS SO HAPPY WITH THAT RING) but i haven’t noticed anyone(from skimming the comments, sorry if someone addressed it) mentioning the flashback the author gives us to when she was first assaulted in the earlier chapter and the man holding her wrists in the same way hibiki is doing in this chapter. I can’t imagine how traumatized she must be feeling to experience that again and I’m worried for her

Man was I wrong. In chapter 9 I thought he was covering for her when he told haruhi's father that she was considering the marriage. Now I have no doubts that he is a world-class pos .
Damn, he threw the ring too...

First thank you for the frequent updates!

Second wtaf what a loser please whoop his sorry ass

Third totally agree with everyone about her horrible circle. Makes me give even more props to her for moving to Tokyo to follow her dreams we love a strong FL

??? Oh god, she worked in manly field, just punched him in the solar plexus. That guy was a selfish bastard, what love? Sounds like a joke

Ah, yes, assault her and put your hands on her, that sure will get her to love you.

Hii-chan can go die.

Users who are viewing this thread