Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Maaaaan, I thought he was going to like improve himself n stuff after seeing the competition. Turns out he is just a little whiny baby.
Thank you for the translation. I very much enjoy reading this manga!

IM SORRY? EXCUSE ME HII-CHAN? THROWING AWAY A RING YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW ITS LITERAL AND SENTIMENTAL VALUE TO THE PERSON U SNATCHED IT FROM BECAUSE YOU WERE ANGRY SEH WAS ACTING LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?????? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????? CAN SOMEBODY STOP THIS BITCH FROM WHINING

GET AWAY YOU DISGUSTING CREEPY ASS JERK!!!!!!!!

He disrespected her opinion, stalked her spouse, guilt-tripped her by using her father as an excuse, AND NOW FORCED HIMSELF ON HER????? WHAT A CHILDHOOD FRIEND HE IS!!!!

Such a disgusting creep. Get a life. The girl clearly said she didn't want him. She told him that they're getting serious and he tossed her ring and forced himself on her. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

No wonder she didn't want him. He's the lowest kind of guy there is. Creep.

Sadly I've seen a lot of guys like him. Sigh.

FYI, if I were her, I'd totally kick the jerk's crotch with my heels.

Fed-Kun's army
This guy manage to be more detestable every chapter he appears in. Like he is a douche then we feel like he understood but then he becomes a douche lvl2 then we feel like he understood again but then he becomes a douche lvl100+

Dex-chan lover
wtf how's it on the person who rejects you to make you feel better, they can be polite with the rejection but you want them to console you too??? who tf do u think u are

um i thought second male leads were supposed to be more likable than the first male lead...dafawk is dis shit

I hope she uses her giant crane to mechanically separate his balls and penis from his body

Mvx

Imma be right back yall, BOUT TO GO DROWN THIS MF IN THE BRIDGE 💢

Double-page supporter
Hmm... at this point, besides the main characters it seems like all the others that are introduced are just there to cause problems. It's hard to say since we barely know anything about FL's and Hibki's friendship, and we also don't know much about his personality besides this situation, but I feel like what he did was really unnatural. If they're such good friends as the story said, he wouldn't have thrown her ring... It just feels like forced drama. I was fine with the senpai thing being dropped, cause I thought all the third wheels disappeared but now there's another one and it's just annoying. Really wished that wasn't the direction the story went in.

Users who are viewing this thread