Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Double-page supporter
Fuck im still angry. Not that apology would solve anything but he didnt even utter a single word of it..... yeah dude shes married so get the hell out of here

ossan is actually a really good partner; dependable, trustworthy, communicative. he's miles better than a boy who assaults you bc he can't handle rejection.

Wow ossan really a great guy, but that boy heh after he assault her, he still have a face to said he likes her 🤡

Thot boy doesnt get that she doesnt need a man to pay her bills, she needs a partner to love her.

And also clean cuz girls is a hot mess.

her friends are such trash! glad she has a decent husband to steer her away from that mess....

so the ring was... bye?

=___= I know this is good but it's much better if the pace is not too fast. Suddenly everything is over and she didn't look like still piss off about her cf. He didn't apologise either and she still cared about him??? Based on what??? He's not hurt physically or mentally, he's already rejected before so no sudden heartbroken. And a loser too for never too brave to confess to her but dating other girls and prefer talk about it with her father and expect she should just getting along with him.... asdfghjkl, is he living with a mindset from before edo period?

The only I keep reading it because I want a closer reality manga with plot of typical Japanese woman lives in Japan >,> still it's annoying to see them (her friend isn't a good woman but not surprise if she lives among that kind of men -.-)

Heh disappointing, I wanted Hibiki to get wrecked like kick his balls or something
Even after ossan came to save her, he went on about how HE would be better for Haruhi based on the family business and her father’s approval IGNORING HARUHI’S FEELINGS ALL THE WAY THROUGH

This mf still doesn’t know what he did wrong ugghhhhhh

Aggregator gang
Why am I not satisfied with how it ended? It's not that I support violence, but I want that childhood friend to get a punch in the face.

And thank god for using the magic word "married"!

It irritates me that this guy seems like he'll still be a part of her life after assaulting her :( he didn't even learn from what he did that he should be respecting haruhis feelings

At least ossan exists, this drama felt so unnecessary though

BXP

Such a fast update, what a great surprise 😢! Thanks!
I really admire how Ossan can be so composed in these kind of situations. He was mature and didn't waver while showing Hibiki who is Haruhi's man. Gorgeous. Sad about the ring tho (must be expensive).
Btw, Haruhi's punishment didn't seem a punishment to me 😆😏

I'm disappointed that Hibiki didn't even apologize to Haruhi after lying to her father, throwing away her property, and assaulting her like that. Also was hoping that the "ML saves damsel" trope wouldn't play out and yet it did.
Anyhow, thanks so much to the translator for the frequent updates! Super appreciative but I also hope you're able to take breaks when needed and go at your own pace :)

Users who are viewing this thread