Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

woohoo ossan swoops in to save the day. tbh, the childhood friend deserves worse but I can forgive it because of the juicy scenes with the marrriedddddd couple heheh šŸ˜¶

Thanks for the updates!!

@jojo6373 Same. I still like the way Haruhi was blatantly fighting and the way her and Ossan's interactions with each other are so reasonable and loving, but was a tad disappointed.

Wow, that was way better than Hibiki deserved. Haruhi should also drop him like a hot potato, but she even called Aya, after all that, to check on him, igaf that they're childhood friends. Apparently it's not a good friendship to begin with when he continuously doesn't respect her or her feelings. He was STILL spewing shit when Sunohara came to stop him. My god, I hate him. Get the fuck over yourself, you immature sack of bricks.

(and honestly, Aya isn't even that great of a friend either. I'm glad she stepped in a little here by calling Sunohara, but since she showed up, was kind of hoping at least she'd lay into Hibiki. "What the FUCK did you do to Haruhi" was barely bare minimum.)

I like Haruhi and Sunohara's story, but these side characters, man....jesus fuck.

translator i am in love with you for these efficient updates! remember to make sure that youā€™re enjoying your holiday season too though :))

Group Leader
How can you possibly be updating this fast? I am in awe of your prowess with the keyboard.

Aggregator gang
Guy is still a massive tool, I forgave him once for his rash decisions. Not happening a second time.

The frequent updates are awesome! I adore this story so so so much! Thank you for all your work!

Iā€™m so glad he didnā€™t kiss her, but he still shouldnā€™t have ever touched her. You know if I were Ossan Iā€™d be throwin these fists

wow I asked for an update and you followed through ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøšŸ¤šŸ¤ā¤ļøšŸ¤

Aggregator gang
Noooo i'm not satisfied!!! Hit him harder, in the guts or just i don't know, don't have a shape of human anymore :/// but I guess this is for the best? If Hi-chan came home looking bad then the dad opinion will be lesser too :((

Group Leader
@jojo6373 @romaraje Aw you both are so thoughtful! Doing this stuff is my version of taking a break so donā€™t worry šŸ˜ although, I do have quite a bit of real work to do tomorrow so the next update probably wonā€™t come until Friday.

@TheSwankSwan hahaha thanks! I use a tablet and redraw/translate as I go. Seems to work pretty efficiently so far šŸ¤“

@HoneyBBQ thank you! Happy you like it šŸ˜„

Users who are viewing this thread