Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Chapter 12

Ossan proved that is possible to discuss with someone without violence. Only with a hard talk. Haruhi can trust him, different from his friends.

Also the middle of the chapter 👁👄👁

Fed-Kun's army
omgomgomgomgomg
I want an Ossan like him!!! (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

Dex-chan lover
If I teased my s/o when they were angry I'd probably end up coughing up my kidneys

Thanks for the translation!!!

So did that brat finally admit defeat and accept her decisions? He should apologize over the phone or in person and he owes ossan an apology too!

Ossan is so hot! Who cares about the 20yr age difference, whether he’s older or she’s older, who cares, as long as they love each other, it should not matter!

Group Leader
@chonkury haha thanks for the comment! Luckily my job is ridiculously flexible 😝 but yes it would be nice if he paid them back for it (I’m not saying if he does or doesn’t tho, because no spoilers). However, a part of me loves the maturity vibe Ossan gives off by insinuating it’s an item and they can always replace it. Obviously devastating but better the ring than her getting hurt.

@fazrulamin hahaha I didn’t think I’d have time to post yesterday either... but since redrawing is sometimes what takes the longest and this chapter didn’t have much of that, it definitely went faster than usual 😄

@HoneyLemonTeddyBear glad you like it! And thank you, very thoughtful 🧐

@Chaikorita yes!! 😭Tbh I’m surprised I haven’t seen more comments praising the lack of violence. Since ossan’s whole thing is being a stable adult, I could never picture his character punching someone out lol (not to say I don’t understand why people feel that way though)

Oooh, I love ossan so much.
No matter how cool throwing hands on someone in manga seems, I find people who can firmly say everything that's needed more satisfying and sexy, and this chapter only proves this. It shows how mature, capable and intelligent he is, he doesn't need to punch that guy in the face to make him understand what a piece of trash he is.

And I can't wait for them to meet her dad together, because I know that no matter how her father reacts, Sunohara-san won't disappoint us.

Thank you for ur translation! As i read ur disclaimer in first ch, didn't expect that u would update so diligently 😂.

So jealous for haruhi, gh i wanna find someone that always be there for me too.

I feel this manga just different from any manga i've been read all this time. I find ossan interesting though. At first i thought he's just portrayed as mature chara and type that let it go to everything with pretending to be smile type. So he can be greedy/protective too. Maybe i've been read to much smut and shoujo high schooler that my expectations got so low.

Group Leader
@Polarobear lmao I didn’t expect to either😭 it’s the first time I’ve done this and this shit is fun as fuck

I’m with you though, I find this story super refreshing

I like this. I'm having a lot of fun reading this manga, even though I've been absolutely livid with rage and seeing red whenever Hibiki would come into the picture.

Seriously, fuck men who can't respect the wishes and agency of women. Hibiki has no right to feel sad or dejected or mad for suffering the consequences of his actions. He brought that shit upon himself, and if he were a decent person, then he wouldn't have lied to Haruhi's dad in the first place. It's also so shitty of him to take out the sadness he felt from being rejected on Haruhi because she doesn't owe him shit. Fuck him and fuck Haruhi's dad. Anyway. I've calmed down. Super good.

@heartmade_fm I'm not even that mad that he lied, I mean people can make rash mistakes.
But the fact that he tried to rationalize and make excuses thinking that he was in the right pissed me off.
Like come on, don't wait like fucking 10 years to confess to someone or it will be TOO LATE

i judged aya too fast in the prev chapter sorry 😞 but why cant men take a hint and learn how to respect women? the guy claims he does this bc hes always loved her, but no guy should hurt and force the woman he loves like he did

I am actually surprised by the amount of people who hate Aya. Sure, her hitting on her friend's husband is definitely not cool, but I don't think she deserves the vitriol she's been getting. I mean, it is pretty obvious she's really cares for her friend in a weird way. Especially in this chapter.

d0v

Nagato is a giant fucking chad and Haruhi doesn't take any shit when someone challenges her marriage. Ultimate goals couple, fuckboy is lucky he didn't get beat to death.

Users who are viewing this thread