Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Chapter 16

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!
So haruhi wants to move back to her hometown with the hubbie? I like that idea. Closer to their lonely pop and the rest of the gang. Away from the city. Not bad.

Oh no, don’t tell me she becomes disabled from the accident. Or even worse....dies? And then Ossan moves to her hometown and lives with Ryuji to keep him company and share in their mutual loss? TT. If that somehow ends up being true then I’ll feel like this manga lulled me into a false sense of security and then thoroughly kicked my ass!

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS. PLS DON'T BREAK ME AUTHOR. I STAYED FOR POSITIVE VIBES NOT HEARTBREAKING TRAGEDY.

I thought the story ended at chapter 15. Waah so this really is still on going, so happppyy ~~~~~

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, noooooooooooo! I hope she’ll be ok. 🥺
Thank you for this update!

Double-page supporter
I just binged this today and I finally caught up. The best josei I've read recently hands down. Really tastefully-written age-gap romance with the hurdles that come along with it discussed well. Couldn't ask for anything better

Thanks so much to OneGarbageGal for all the work bringing it in this platform!

I can’t get over that this is actually ending pretty soon. The cliffhanger was so cruel. Hope th y don’t rush the ending too much...

Thank you for another fast update.

Group Leader
ARRRRGH! The cliffhanger!! You are doing an amazing job, I keep loving this manga more and more. I really wonder what will be your next secret manga, I'm looking forward to it, you are amazing, thank you!!

@sgbored That actually sounds like a good story, but after reading everything up to this point I don't want it to happen either. I just want them to have a happy ending, or something close to it.

Wtfffff that’s such a savage move on the authors part, and i honestly don’t know what direction this will go in the next chapter 🥺 i hope she’s ok

Users who are viewing this thread