Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Chapter 18

*sob* that was beautiful ( ᵒ̴̶̷᷄ д ᵒ̴̶̷᷅ ) Thank you for the translation

This gotta be one of the best short sweet Josei Mangas. (Thank you for the translation)

I’m so happy for them!! thank you so much for translating and sharing this manga with us <3

Hnnnnnngggg!!! I’m dying to know what she is going to call him from now on! And the two friends....good for them, you don’t have to be crazy in love to make a relationship work!

I'm SOOO happy for them :'D their relationship kinda reminds me of the couple from Ase To Sekken manga. So mature, funny, but realistic!

Thank you so much for translating this story, I'm going to be rereading it from the very beginning soon!

amj

Dex-chan lover
:’)

Also LMAO AT THAT LITTLE GIRL
“When is the hot man coming out”
Kids these days hahaha

Double-page supporter
nooo its ended!!! it was such a good ride thank you for translating this beautiful story

Double-page supporter
I have always love age-gap stories. But with a huge age gap like this one (20+), I think this is the first time in a while I got a happy ending like this (A few years ago, it was Usagi Drop and Hajimari no Nina).

Thank you for the translation, as always. Have a Merry Christmas.

Thank you so much! Also your t/n are so helpful and appreciated. Scratch that, your whole work in general is hella appreciated.

😍they are such a beautiful couple! 😍 thank you so much for translating! This is one of my favorites that I plan to reread again and again!!! Thank you!!!😍

That is sweet. My wife is 7 years older than me. I know the feeling of having an older partner that is mature. You will always feel secure, calm and you fight less. And the best feeling is when your opinion is not being ignored despite being younger.

Aggregator gang
Dangit, I said I wouldn't cry but that coloured panel wrecked me

@macroblitz I so happy you found someone that makes you feel like Haruhi does with Ossan

Users who are viewing this thread