Sesame Salt and Pudding

Thanks for translating!! Too bad it's already finished D: would've wanted to see their lives afterwards, especially when he meets the family

@Satansslut669 omg thank you! And whoa that's a lot of chapters left ✨I thought it was done since the page said Complete, so I guess it must've meant publication in Japan hahah whoops 😂😅 But waaa thank you again!

Can you recommend me something like this? any good josei will do. I think im getting too old for shoujo and im starting to find it boring and cliche.

Group Leader
@Allyzaaajoy bruh same. I am a whole ass adult and don’t wanna read about a 15 year old who cries every three seconds about an immature 15 year old male lead lol.

That said, I really don’t know of any good ones about adults who can communicate 😓 there’s a handful I enjoyed, like Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo... but I wouldn’t say that one was comparable to Sesame Salt.

My plan is to find more like this one in Japanese and eventually translate those too.

@Satansslut669: Thank you very much for translating this. It's really really cute. I really like how gentle their relationship is.
Maybe i'm too old for dramatic romance stories 🙄🙄

Group Leader
@Allyzaaajoy your best bet might be to look under the "Josei" tag, since the intended/targeted demographic for Josei is late teens-adult women. So they're supposed to be a bit more mature. one of the main goals of Josei is to portray romance in a real light, rather than the childhood idolized version like shoujo does. but, of course, there are exceptions in each type lol.

I'd recommend Ou-sama ni Sasagu Kusuriyubi, if you haven't already read it. here's the mangadex link https://mangadex.org/title/14586/ousama-ni-sasagu-kusuriyubi

I can't wait until the next chapter 😍

thank you for you hard work at the translation 🙂

@maobuchou @Satansslut669 thank you so much 🧚🏻‍♂️✨

I have stumbled upon both Koi wa Tsuzuku yo doko made mo and ousama ni back when I was at my highschool prime, they only had less than 5-10 chs and I completely lost these two gems. Ill binge it now, luckily it’s completed already. thanks for throwing these classics back at my face.

@Satansslut669 I don't usually leave comments but I thought I should let you know that I really appreciate you and your work! This manga makes me so happy. It's cute and refreshing. Thank you so much for the hard work ❤❤

hah, this is awesome, gotta love a cute story like that.. I'm right in the middle of their ages at 30, too.

Users who are viewing this thread