Sesame Salt and Pudding

FUCK THIS DUDE AND FUCK GUYS LIKE HIM!!! I can't fucking believe it!!!! Just because you where her "friend" it doesn't mean that she should give in to you! Guys like him that expect to have a relationship with a girl they like but don't care about her feeling.... He deserves hell I dont give a fuck if there is character development go drink your piss scum

Absolutely kino
Any manga with calligraphy is instantly top tier and the dynamic between the two MCs is wonderful

huhhhhh chap 11. the boy is such a douche... to take something that belongs to someone else and just chuck it. OMG i'm fuming. who TF does he think he is. no manners at all.

Dude the heck!! The move the childhood friend did was such a no no, dude you made her remember the time she almost got raped by a creep. Thankfully Nagato came in time.

They actually come across as bring really good for each other which I super love. Lots if "romances" are super toxic tbh.

this became one of my fave, and the current age gap, I can recommend it without thinking twice.
Thanks for translating 😍

I like this because even tho the age gap is huge and he was like 20 when she was born, there is not forcing or grooming

Users who are viewing this thread