Sesuji wo Pin! to ~Shikakou Kyougi Dance-bu e Youkoso~

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/01/05/sesuji-wo-pin-to/

Such an adorable series, but also rather passionate. I was worried about how dance would work in manga form, and how Yokota-sensei would work without a writer/a story to draw from, but it's really good stuff. I like the vibe it has, mostly. It really gets to me.

Dex-chan lover
Izz kyoot.
Peeps Danz.
Pretty sure most of us don't even know what they're saying.
But it's nice nontheless,i'd say give it a shot.

I have been looking for this for years and now it just shows up on the front page as if nothing happened.
I need to remember the names of these manga better....

This is the only manga where the "friendship, effort, victory" vibe has me completely convinced. This is really a hidden gem.

Dex-chan lover
Randomly found this after searching for sports oneshots and I'm completely hooked.

I enjoyed the manga a lot, and the author's work across the board. But the president's depiction is so distractingly prejudiced and disappointing. While it's meant to be light hearted, for such a talented author to choose to depict a gay or trans character that way is heartbreaking. Especially when the author has written (him/her ?) as a strong, admirable and even nurturing character. 😞

Double-page supporter
A very enjoyable ride thorough and thorough!

There are also many satisfying couple development there!

Great story, ending sucks and its kind of a shame tho. Im glad i read it through but if i knew beforehand that the ending was that bad i wouldn't of read it, its just not a very satisfying ending.

Great story. The ending was nice and I can honestly recommend to read this. Hopefully you'll enjoy it too.

Users who are viewing this thread