Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 119 - Being a Human is Nice (3)

Dex-chan lover
Jin choose the wrong school alright. He would have been a harem king already if he was in the human school from the start.
His progress here is almost on par with Rito from To love ru

Dex-chan lover
Jin just doesn't want to accept the fact that Hitomi isn't attracted to him.
He's been friend zoned by her but won't accept it.

Dex-chan lover
Literally Rom-comming Human versions of the Cooking Club. Wut.
Not a Jin x Lanka fan, though I'm fine with their current relationship.
Jin reconfirming his confession. Nothing wrong with that. A few other manga portray this type of protagonist where they're dedicated despite having been rejected once. Nothing wrong with that.
Jin being honest about his feelings. Even Hitomi is pleasantly surprised. lul.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure 'like' in this context is likeing as human being more than animal, not as individual (even he do like her anyway).

Dex-chan lover
@AnimalGeo: Oh! You fixed it.

Well, Hitomi never friendzoned him in a romantic and final sense. She stepped back, so she wouldn't disturb the balance in the club. From all her reactions, I gained the impression, that she actually fancies the idea to get involved with Jin, but... If she really deserves it, that is another question. Her behavior is quite passive, even antagonistic to that idea, soooooo... No. She wants to be all friends with her girl-rivales and not disturb her happy place? Fine. She doesn't deserve to be in a relationship with him. Yet still he can present it to her.

Dex-chan lover
page 3 : more raci$t humans ? lol . it is like a bunch of white people are yelling : a black girl . she is gonna bite us and eat us .

page 6 : even not-bat-girl is wearing a bat panties .

- i caught the bug .
- that is not the bug . that is my clitoris .

( previously )
- i hate you , you stupid dog , you sh!tty dog . i will punch you , slap you , kick you , beat you .
- i love you so much , jin .
- ???????????? they are the toxic , unhealthy couple .
( now )
- lanka : what ? so you like another girl , and dont like me , jin ?
- jin : what ? now you finally realize it ? took you long enough .

and here we go again , this mangaka is very bad with writing sad romance plot . i guess in the next chapter , the human-version lanka will give the sad wolf-version lanka a pep talk , and then everything will be back to normal .

question : who the hell is emilia ? there are thousands of people with this name : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emilia_(given_name)

When I first read this manga, I expected some rom-com between human and beast; instead, I got extra biology lesson (not complaining though).
Now, when I continue reading this, I expected comedy and some information about the animal which I never knew existed up to this point, but what I get is dramas and some ecchi stuff as a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread