Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 122 - Who's the Boss? (3)

Dex-chan lover
I know it won't happen, but now I really want Yena and Hitomi to act like lovers, just to destroy Jin.

Oh, fuck off. It's like one arc wasn't enough, and we are back to the same let's go with funny misunderstanding instead of progressing their relationship.

I am really starting to hate Jin lately. It's would be all fun and games if he was just being tsundere, but his behavior is starting to get downright malicious. Not only is he still insisting to be together with Hitomi after getting rejected by her twice, but he keeps physically abusing Lanka to the point where it's like second nature for him. (That book smack thing has stopped being funny fifty chapters ago.) When he sees that she is distraught, depressed and avoiding him, he completely ignores it until Hitomi brings up that it's starting to bother her, at which point he confronts Lanka and threatens her over it. When she reveals the reason behind her distress to him he just shrugs, stomps down on her feelings and casually walks away.

And it would be fine actually. If that was the end of it, then he would just be an asshole. But it doesn't end there, he doesn't want to stop hurting her. Like the deranged, possessive sociopath that he is, Jin instead hatches an elaborated plan to win the election, so that Lanka would not be able to prove her point that she doesn't need him. All under the guise of him "supposedly" secretly having feelings for her but being too prideful to admit it and so choosing to do it in such a roundabout way.

And don't give me that shit about him being reluctant to commit bestiality/inter species romance. King doesn't give a shit and neither does Yena. Only the naked molerat chick ever expressed her disapproval of that concept. No one else among the teachers and students cares. And even if it was a personal opinion of Jin specifically, then there is a thousand ways to let her go gently and remain on good terms in their pack. But no, he instead constantly and deliberately leads her on, teasing that he might actually give a shit, but as soon as she so much as even attempts to leave her abusive relationship he pulls hard on the leash, to make sure that she can't. This is no longer funny. This is not comedy. I can tolerate an over-saturation of literal shit and futa jokes. I can ignore the fact that he writes a two month long flashback arc only to end it with no payoff, jokes or point. But this? This is my breaking point.

tl;dr Fuck Jin and fuck Bungo for wasting all the potential that his manga had.

Dex-chan lover
So many kids with a fragile ego in the comments...lol

It is like they never read this before. Hitomi rejected Jin already, she will eithe be with the Hyena girl or with the neanderthal.

Dex-chan lover
Yena X Hitomi is the correct choice. How anyone thinks Jin and Hitomi get together is delusional.

Yena x Hitomi is the best choice, but that doesn't mean that its a good choice. Honestly I really dont ship Hitomi with anyone.

Fed-Kun's army
YenaxHitomi is the true deranged and delusional pairing but alright. Also lol at that guy that hates Jin.

Supporter
@RC1138Boss
I don’t remember her rejecting him. I just remember her saying she wanted to enjoy her tile with the club and not have a relationship atm, but the way she behaves makes it seem as if she likes him.

Dex-chan lover
@Floriano

Not at all if you’ve been reading. They’re both good friends. Should they become a couple ? Nah they don’t have to, but it’s not delusional to think it’s posible.
hitomi and Jin is way more odd since they barely talk to each other and don’t even seem like true friends.
Just people that like each other cuz humans. Though Jin being more superficial than Hitomi

I see the situation being generic. As a lot of mangas do, this one have a pseudo harem that has two protagonists a lot of girls and side characters. One of the girls is usually the main rival, but it is rare that they win at the end (also if FMC doesn't win people rage hard like in the quintuplets Manga). In some cases authors seem to go to a "side characters like" alter romance to give the rival a "happy ending".
So, this is how I see things going. Jin accepts Lanka, Hitomi goes lesbian with yena but you won't get to see any actual romance, just an open ending with the cooking club all together. Nobody likes it, but nobody hates it hard either.

Users who are viewing this thread