Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 126 - Who's the Boss? (7)

Dex-chan lover
MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE! MATE!

In general the only one with actual feelings that are even slightly developed is Bat, who has been really good since her debut, even if she has been pushed back as chapters have come out. We wasted so much development and chapter time on Hyena (that always got reset to 0, or had just a tiny bit of residual development) so everyone else suffered from lack of a spotlight, or removal (Cat, Zebra, Donkey, Sloth, Panda, Koala, et cetera) that the speed in which we're going feel like its a mine cart on rusted rails that's somehow pushing forward really fast. Axe-kun is looming over it feels, and its unfortunately feeling like its absolutely warranted this time. Either the status quo is restored for a short while longer, or actual, albeit forced, development occurs. Maybe some resolution to their shared backstory.

@Valanway yeah it's my thought also. Personally I don't hate Lanka but to be honest she's not a girlfriend type of character. Put her as main role is plain weird from the start therefore the removal of bigger obstacle was needed. After a long while, all that left is kind of a mess to me, crude character development everywhere

Aggregator gang
AM GOING TO BECOME PRESIDENT(Lifts everything off his back like a chad)

Dex-chan lover
This time, Jin not so tsun, huh?
It happening boys! (kindof)
D5yEptq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Really don't see it ending this way. At best the Kuudere is gonna break and hes going to say he likes her but not like like because Jin admitting he has any kind of affection to an animal is akin to massive character development to him.

Also batgirl is better and hitomi is a dead/boring end. Panda wants abuse too much. Australian shitpanda isn't going to go anywhere. Sloth would die from confession so that is a no. And of course they have essentially forgotten about the Cat and Hyena is a meme so no routes with her.

Users who are viewing this thread