Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 126 - Who's the Boss? (7)

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames how many of those are actively translated? and Isekai Ojisan? really? There's romance in there?
but I do like the ride on king, for awhile.
Isn't Ishuzoku Reviewers a hentai?

Dex-chan lover
FFXIV is great :D

(A great game that will suck you in and not let you go, definitely don't play it if you can't spare the time for it)

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV Well, if it doesn't end with the futa bait level "Am straight, but you have a big dick that makes me very horny" then I don't mind. Otherwise it will be so wrong in so many ways, lol.

Double-page supporter
The animals would love the animal documentary films. Let say when they say only humans are sexual degenerate they are wrong. There is even one that show some japanese monkeys adapting some deers for some reason. Especially the dolphins that is portrayed in popular media as good turn out they are as bad.

Let's just hope it goes the harem route. The manga was enjoyable in the beginning but the quality has drop ever since the Yena arc (or maybe slightly before that?). This manga is so short recently as if it was 4-koma in disguise.

Dex-chan lover
Animals: "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! YEEEAAAAH"

They're high schoolers all right.

Dex-chan lover
- annoying male human : actually , i dont hate you .
- wolf girl : then why do you keep calling me "stupid dog" , "sh!tty dog" , "fukking dog" ?

Fed-Kun's army
"I never said I hate you."
Nope, he said he hate her and all beasts because of her and his childhood trauma. Big difference indeed....

Everything feels so forced, the human school arc was as short as it was useless. It was cleay there for the quid pro quo, and in the end, even that doesn't matter, as the other members' reaction show.

She ask him why he came back while he could have had hitomi if he had stayed and he is about to say he came for her... Really ?

Because I clearly remember hitomi telling him she was going back and him telling her he would follow ber because he liked her. So if he had stayed, he wouldn't have had hitomi, and he certainly didn't come back for lanka.

Is the editor pressing the author to move the romance quickly or something ?

Users who are viewing this thread