Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 142 - Couple (3)

Dex-chan lover
The comedy is still on point. Prez Principal's clothes LOL it only covered the front, literally.

Dex-chan lover
Dream, nightmare and time travel. Hehe, this series has such crazy plots.

im confused as fk ryt now? anyone else? just me? is it just a dream? or any shit? im confused asfk? too much questions in my head? ryt now? wtf? also i like it no more trouble in his love life ahahahah :C

Dex-chan lover
We have extinct species, dinosaurs that witnessed the asteroid and imaginary critters: does death actually mean anything?

Dex-chan lover
Anyone surprised at this new arc when the past two or three were dog shit as well? This should have ended after they went to the human school and came back. Time travel time.

Group Leader
Didn't they establish a kind of "afterlife"? That's where I assumed Miyubi to take him, since she probably sees Lanka every time she dies herself

Power Uploader
Well if you think about it, a dog/wolf's lifespan isn't that long. If he slept for 10 years they would die of natural causes. We've already seen animals with short lifespans in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of Seymour from Futurama. Except minus the actually caring.

Group Leader
Wow, Miyubi did what Dr Goku wanted to do (Dr Goku by NiñoGüero It's a latin youtuber), she found the cure for death.

Dex-chan lover
If this wasn't an obvious dream after the nonsense of the poop cuisine, I don't know what else could make it more obvious. Still, Miyubi in an automatic wheelchair is perfect.

@Septem I think the first is more probable. If she has a time machine this whole thing would mean nothing (forget about time paradoxes), she would make him not go into coma and nothing will really change, there will be no progress in the story. If she know a way to revive her, this would have to became an entire new series or simply end (which makes no sense to me).

Users who are viewing this thread