Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 144 - Couple (5)

Dex-chan lover
The minute Hitomi shot down his confession the first time, you already knew the romance in this was forced nonsense. The only reason to stick around was for the comedy.

Dex-chan lover
wait...but hes supposed to be focusing on ranka when the device activates....so hitomi kissing him would distract him right? So where the hell is he going to end up?

So where did they get the idea to do a timeskip like this? I'm just baffled.

I don't know how to feel about this I mean this is to far out there, if is the only reason why the author kept the fiction animal girl so they could use it for this little arc or chapter then that is a bad and lazy writing. Also have the other Hitomi confessing her feelings like this seem so poorly done, yes in a past chapter she have said Jin is in love with Lanka because how Jin act with her, but also Jin could be caring about her as a friend, I mean Jin has to Hitomi he is in love with her and not Lanka. The author is try to use relish I have feeling for that person this entire time trope. I mean if it was not Lanka then it could be the panda Jin been in love with the Panda girl this whole time. Anyway Im going to stick with this manga till the end because I came this far all ready.

Dex-chan lover
I found the last page meme funnier than the last two arcs. Still holding out this is all a dream.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So many salty tears...lol

Reading the comments session usually make me laugh.xD

I never liked the Jin x Lanka ship, but at this point we all know how things will end. After all the lion had kids with a gazelle lol so Jin will have puppies, I guess

I just don't know why I find so weird and wrong a man and a small female wolf in a relationship....

Double-page supporter
This is been the most ridiculous ending arc I have ever seen.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit... why cant JinXLanka just be a good friend. No need to make them a couple, just a couple of good buddies you know

This man cant get a break... Lanka is a cool annoying dog so their relationship is that of a goofy dog that makes shit
harder for its owner but the human cant hate it for it, no more no less. Hitomi... STOP. SHIPPING. THEM.

Users who are viewing this thread