Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 144 - Couple (5)

Dex-chan lover
human girl says she loves the annoying male human . yeah right , this is obviously a dream .

if they destroy the body of the annoying male human and kill him , then he change the past , then what will happen to this current timeline ? actually , in this timeline , a world , without the annoying raci$t male human , the short wolf , and her annoying siscon big sister , is heaven / paradise .

Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen , Part 2 , with the main characters are human girl and hyena girl , and they are making love non-stop , lol .

last page : EVERYONE , HURRY UP , FUKKING KILL HIM NOW BEFORE HE CHANGES HIS MIND ABOUT THIS PLAN .

and isnt this a plagiarism of this film ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Days_of_Future_Past

Kitty Pryde / Shadowcat holds the head of Wolverine , phases his mind and sends his consciousness back in time .

>plagiarism
Called a parody. Oh wait it's ESL yurifag forced ship babble. No wonder why you are disliked everywhere.

Aggregator gang
At this point, I don't doubt all being a delusion of Young Jin's mind. Remember back at the beginning of the series he told us he was saved by a filthy mutt, what if it was all a dream (or a coma)?

The romance side of this has always been cringe, but it's now just trash.

Ah suuure right, the girl that showed more affection towards the fucking hyena during the manga, now confesses her love to MC and disrupts the process to saving Lanka. Stupid bitch, she just isn't happy that she is not adored on his pedestal anymore.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua I agree. I find it really funny that the most successful and proper romance turned out to be the lion and gazelle.

Dex-chan lover
God this shit fucking sucks lol. It was always trash but now it reached new levels, ffs

Users who are viewing this thread