Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 147 - Couple (8)

the current arc is actually starting to be my favorite of the series, not gonna lie

Everyone saying 'Avengers Assemble' but I thought of another moment when I saw that group shot:

ROBIN! SAY YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Despite the desperate attempts and it being the author's choice (maybe, might not be in the end), I still want him to get with Hitomi. Jin deserves some normality after all this shit lol.

Dex-chan lover
Using the power of friendship ? No wonder this trash is getting axed.

Zebra really rose through the waifu ranks ngl. Nice thigh, ponytail cute tcg otaku gf is a keeper

Double-page supporter
Shity author, you cant made a epic shonen escene in your shitty comedy-pseudo harem manga and makes me excited again for it

Aggregator gang
Got bump Chloe to best girl status again! That was some The Avengers scene right there with everyone ready to fight. Come on, I want this manga to end because it has been stale for a while, but this was pretty entertaining.

Group Leader
Gotta say, I've hated this arc from the start. But I'm a sucker for an "All tha warriors!" moment.

Dex-chan lover
It's can't be axed, if the chapter is stuck in the endless 8. Clever.

Dex-chan lover
I would have gone with Rider Kick in the credits. But I guess Falcon Kick works. Even though it's an elephant being kicked by a zebra.

@ihoj it's not the power of friendship, it is using the power of his friends, theres a clear difference between the two and the later is perfectly fine and realistic

Users who are viewing this thread