Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 96.5 - Natural Enemy

Dex-chan lover
@Escaethorne
I suspected that much as soon I heard that here, but let's be honest: does anyone care about what real animals do, when we can have mangas about animal girls? I suspect not...

Fed-Kun's army
@Beregorn Ignore what the guy said, the info about Bonobo in this chaptter is not wrong. Why? You only need to look at the chapter itself. The info was talking about the Hoka Hoka club and not Bonobos in general. Which means that IN THE HOKA HOKA CLUB, that's what they do. Of course not all info given by the author throughout the series is true. But in this case, the author was smart enough to create a situation in which is true and cannot be disputed, by restricting the info to one, very specific population within the race(the club members). So even if this behavior was proven wrong to the race as a whole, it would still apply to the Bonobos in this club, because they created this club for this specific activity, and this club does not represent the bonobo population as a whole.

Is it important to give truthful information about these animals? Yes, very important.
However in no part of the chapter does the author claim this to be typical bonobo behavior, rather it only states this is to be the objective of the club. This can be either the original intent of the author or just a coincidence, but this presentation has indeed made it possible for the information passed by him in the pages of his manga to be true.

Last but not least, it's important to remember that the animals in the Seiton Gakuen are not real animals. They are humanoid beings artificially evolved from animals. WHich means that they greatly differ in behavior to the animals they came from. From the simple fact that they are now every little bit as smart as humans. Being smart, they no longer need to follow the rules in their original society an sometimes not even eat the same food. Here we see Lions that want to mate with herbivores, Vampire Bats that don't want to feed on blood, Koalas who reverted to their infant stage diet and so on.

Users who are viewing this thread