Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 97 - We're All Growing (2)

Dex-chan lover
damn this chapter is a perfect idea for any hentai authors to make.

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck we didn't have this chapter sooner? Anime could has it and it would been brilliant!

Now we need to get this chapter into anime, at least the 2 season- to see SWJ-scum got obliterated ;))))

I just realized the Hyena has had more screen-time and chapters based around her than the goddamn cat. Goddamn it! She got like 2/97! Hyena is at probably like 17, or just under a 10% of the entire thing. Catchads are being punished for feminine benis crimes.

For those who are wondering--no, it's almost certainly not true. I just looked up a few studies of wild yaks; nothing about dick-biting or missing dicks.

It's true that wild yak herds are mostly females, but that's because the adult males wander around in separate bachelor groups outside the breeding season, kind of like elephants. The only males who hang out in the main yak herds are young ones.

The manga author's cited source is "the Dalai Lama's home page, Japanese-language version", which is, uh, probably not run by people with a Nobel Prize in Yak. If anyone can track down the relevant quote on that site, though, I'd love to see it.

Like @nobaka says, the animal facts in this manga--and Killing Bites, and Arachnid, and most comedy/action mangas with an animal theme--are usually somewhere between "not quite correct" and "very very wrong." Artistic license.

we having a dick measuring contest? what can i say except i was blindsided

Dex-chan lover
This series never fails to bring new absurd ways to tell a story. This was pretty much a dick contest. 😂😂

Poor little Hyena is going to be castrated if Yena doesn't get up. 😲😲

Dex-chan lover
Dick measuting contest with a woman never been that competitive.

Dex-chan lover
It’s not about the size of the dick, it’s about being worthy enough to have and use one.

Dex-chan lover
I, I'm learning things I didn't want to learn...

Damn it...

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes, I just have to remind myself, this is the manga where cute girls eat feces, and then shit like this doesn't seem so outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread