Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 8 Ch. 52 - The outcry of an extinct species.

Fed-Kun's army
Ha ha ha, I was worried for nothing. And super Saiyan lion is best lion.

Dex-chan lover
Still find this arc to be bizarre as all-get-out. How can something be extinct if it's standing there telling you it's extinct? Also, Dinosaur Teachers.

Barbary Lion down, Four Three more to go.

Dex-chan lover
Push-ups, sit-ups and plenty of juice. All hail the king of all lions!

every chapter is so funny, i just wish it would be uploaded every week instead of every 60 or 80 days

Contributor
@conser Possible, but the hairstyle is very SSJ3. SO, let's just agree it is a SSJ mode, since one way or the other, ass was kicked.

Dex-chan lover
Barbary Lions are not 4m long. They're definitely heavier than any other lion species though.

Baiji are extinct or at least functionally extinct (isolated individuals of advanced age have been seen).

Steller's Sea Cows are 100% extinct and were frighteningly large.

Who's gonna be the big boss of the extinct mammals? The Tasmanian Tiger? The Dire Wolf? Sabre-toothed Cat? One of the two extinct Japanese wolves? The Japanese river otter?

Speaking of big bosses, I wonder when my favorite biggest of the big cats, the Amur Tiger is gonna make his/her appearance. They're wicked smart, too. Capable of holding grudges towards specific humans, as evidenced by Yuri Trush in his hunt for a man-eating tiger who staked out a man's house for 12-48 hours before getting the chance to kill him, rip him apart, and finally eat him.

Dex-chan lover
@mutsutakashi What chapter? I tried looking around for it but didn't have any luck.

@PinkMage I haven't seen any anthropomorphized birds so far. I think only mammals and dinosaurs are intelligent in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread