Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Vol. 9 Ch. 56 - Extinct friends.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiser92: They truly are!

Did not see that loli coming.

Anne isn't cutting around the corner. *friendshipchop*

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose that in the next chapter or so it will be pointed out that humans interbred with Neanderthal, so there's no reason for Anne and Hitomi not to be friends. Or something like that.

@Vasqueztion Yeah, it's odd. If they're extinct, how come they're alive and well? What does "extinction" even mean in this setting? But I believe it's better not to think too much about it, since the setting as a whole doesn't make much sense either ?

Dex-chan lover
If they can interbreed why are they even classified as different species is what I've been wondering

Dex-chan lover
I noticed that the mammoth's hair has the shapes of a trunk and 2 white tusks .

Small wolf : Huh ? She is so small .
Small mammoth : Look who is talking . Right back at you .

Why does Jin carry a bag of marbles around in his pocket ? Maybe those are actually his anal beads , lol .

The china dolphin really earned that contest 's trophy . She earned it the hard way , or should I say , the sh!tty way , lol .

The mammoth is small and she is sitting at the end of the classroom , she reminds me of Aharen from Aharen-san wa Hakarenai .
FA_AwH_02_01.png

Fed-Kun's army
"The girl who's in love with me is a neanderthal!!!"

Alright folks, there it is: LN title of the year.

I was wondering since the mammoth silhouette first showed up when they'd bring up the fact that neanderthals hunted the shit out of everything they could that happened to be around during the same time period. Just... like... humans.

Also, the neanderthals aren't gone. A piece of them still lives within most of us homo sapiens today: their DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread