Seton Academy: Join the Pack!

Dex-chan lover
@jorgelotr ,

i guess the mangaka and cycomics just had some problems with the previous publisher so they switched to another publisher . and animal academy version is not a restart , just a continuation from the previous volume 6 .

you can say that animal academy volume 1 = volume 7 .

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07WFTBQ2V/

in the amazon page , click on the cover and the preview for the kindle version will pop up . you will see that the 1st page introduces the characters , and this volume starts with chapter 40 .

Dex-chan lover
So it's more of a Q.E.D. iff thing (albeit with a different publisher instead of just a magazine change).

Thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@GravityTaxes this sounds cool and all but anime community ALSO works based off online streaming instead of downloads nowadays. For both manga and anime you can download if you want but thats not what most people go after nowadays.

Yena needs a character trait besides being a species where the females have dicks.

@Orange_Orange
@anoman

I agree with both of you. Her character is probably the weakest here. I use to hate the MC until the tsundere jokes about him started. A clever way to show that the others know his cruel way of speaking to them is just a farce for him to save face. Makes it funny that way.

Yena chapters just really bore me.

Yena was interesting in the first chapter but ther rest is just forced and boring.
I don't even give a crap about Hitomi jerking him off, I just want the MC spend some time with Lanka.

If hitomi and yena start to be a couple definitely dropping this garbage.... My opinion

The real shame is that characters like Cat or Anne or Dumbkey could have been kept or expanded on, instead the author keeps going back to Yena.

just started this and found half the chapters missing, from what You can find it looks like a person that some consider controversial was doing tl and chapters were removed. Their name is obviously trying to be edgy.

Going to say this now, me and this person have had a few brief conversations on reddit and on a. I don’t think his credit pages were amusing, and used to skip them. Despite this, they never really came across as anything worse than your atypical 4chan user.

But he’s not exactly been overly rude in interaction, maybe a little condescending in tone, but who can tell in text format.

Every time I’ve tried to translate a series it’s been sniped, and this can piss you off so I see why sometimes people can be annoyed by this. Is the c1 a rip of his tl? I’d need to compare both versions. But honestly you don’t know 100%, you could have messaged the guy honestly.

Group Leader
@Migoo

>you don't know 100%

When the bear's speech is inflected exactly the same way (not to mention most other lines being nearly identical with just a few synonyms swapped in), yeah, you kind of can know 100%.

LxcUy8S.png

>you could have messaged the guy honestly

And honestly did a week ago, which they never replied to or acknowledged anywhere else.

d1kuKWH.png

Wouldn't have an issue with it if they actually mentioned anywhere they just ripped the thing and re-typeset it, would have even provided the .doc scripts as I have to foreign groups in the past if they actually asked. I mean it's a bit of a masochistic thing to do still considering all the chapters are still available in many places on the interbutt, but not my time being wasted so どうでもいい if they want to do it.

Damnit... I'm a bit further in now and every single goddamn time the author makes you think that Jin and Hitomi might actually get a bit closer, it gets shut down. No wonder that humanity is going extinct in this setting, there's zero fucking. Really thought the author wouldn't follow the beaten-to-death template of celebate schoolkids.

I do appreciate the koala's poop-fetish tho. Fuck me, but to think that a big-tittied shit-eater could be used for situational comedy was beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
yeah rapeman's credit pages were there specifically to offend people so whiny little bitches would have them removed
i suppose a bigot's translation is worth as much as a bigot's dollar lmao
"waaah he said something edgy in a credit page, let's make sure noone can read his translation because of an edgy joke despite the edgiest manga being ok"
like mein kampf is ok, fukushuu kyoushitsu etc. are ok, but making a joke about trump in the credits is a step too far

Dex-chan lover
cover of Animal Academy volume 2 , aka volume 8 .

Cave Girl : boys , you want to have a "taste" of my "juicy meat" ?

i guess shogakukan pushed the anime studio to adapt the entire Extinction Arc , so the studio skipped and didnt adapt some previous manga chapters , so shogakukan can sell more volumes 1 and 2 of Animal Academy .

2c5ac84140193e4533df9e5f9048370a.jpg

Aggregator gang
@zok7404 @konzolmester @anoman It was funny at first with Yena but now it's just exaggerated jokes about a Hermaphrodite. It's gotten really weirdly creepy with the "Beastility" I get the Author trying to be funny but now it's over-stretching it a bit.

Indeed, As much as hilarious as this story is, the Romance sucks!! The best ending would be a Harem one at this point. The MC indecisiveness is frustrating. He's a hypocritical bastard. But I hate Lanka even more. The Author is even aware that most readers want Himoto. And puted Boss at the side. [It's already been mentioned that most relationships were polygamous in the school like the Lion]

Users who are viewing this thread