Setsu Scans

What are the chances you guys could upload all the missing chapters for Tales of Demons and Gods. It's one of my favorite stories and every few months I like to reread it from the start, but I can't do that anymore because kissmanga is gone. In fact a few of my favorite stories are like that on this site, missing big chunks of the story. Anyway, I appreciate the current uploads and would love it if you found the spare time to get the older ones up on this site as well. Thanks either way.

Dex-chan lover
I hope you guys continue scanlating "Starting a business in another world!?". Seems like a good series and your releases were excellent.

Just had to say thanks for picking
29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni-ikitakatta
I was bummed not seeing more, and I'm really looking forward to your releases 😁
If I wasn't struggling so much irl I'd definitely donate to see more as I'm really looking forward to seeing how things go.
I hope you keep up the fantastic work 🍻

Dex-chan lover
Please don't stop doing 29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita now that another group is trying to as well. Your translations are by far the more enjoyable ones to read. You folks do top tier work.

Are you continuing "Ore Dake Haireru Kakushi Dungeon: Kossori Kitaete Sekai Saikyou" since its now Licensed (in English) by Seven Seas (Nov 2020)?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your excellent work on Takarakuji De 40-Oku Atattandakedo Isekai Ni Ijuu Suru!

I plan to read more of your stuff - sincerely thank you for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread