Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 17 - A Manga About A Brat Being Corrected Behind The Scenes

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder if the author draws on her own experiences...

Group Leader
Yeah went from dark to very dark to almost fair to sometimes satisfying to overkill or sad heh

One of these chapters, setting the brat straight will just be going out with her.

Dex-chan lover
There's a brat because it's a brat and there's a brat because of abusive mistreatment, if her "friends" are like these she copes or copies the behaviour by being cold to others.

Basically, a cycle of abuse.

I feel so bad for her, infinite headpats.

Dex-chan lover
Brat: There was some group effort that required her doing her part of the job. She didn't do it. So the whole group failed and got shamed for it. She's the one to blame. (BTW, different culture here. Group failure. Group shame. That's the way it is.)

Did she fail to do her part of the work because she was too busy bullying the boy? (And clearly she is taking time from her schedule to wait and bully him.) In that case, she got what she deserved.

The title is odd though. Nothing about "manga" in the panels. So is this a meta confession by the author? Did her other manga get canceled because she dropped the ball and failed to deliver product on time?

Double-page supporter
To tame for my taste, is the author just getting lazy or is this a two parter?

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why I started reading these. Probably cuz I hate myself? I dunno.

Now that I've gotten this far, all I want is reception stories for some, or really most, maybe even all these characters.

I know I won't get any story like that so just going to drop it.

Author-san, please do some cheerier stories, and get help. Really.

Dex-chan lover
In the early ones, they were brats that needed correcting, but a lot of the newer ones are just girls who can't express themselves well, so see them get crushed emotionally isn't really satisfying. What do you guys think?

Users who are viewing this thread