Setting Things Straight With Brats - Ch. 17 - A Manga About A Brat Being Corrected Behind The Scenes

Double-page supporter
Guess this is one of those " I wanna greet senpai at all cost " even thou she has morning duty that day

Dex-chan lover
It seems like this series has diverged from its original premise.

Initially, the “brats” were actual brats who acted like little shits then got their comeuppance, but now they don’t seem half as bad and you even feel sympathy for them.
Hey, maybe the author is giga-brain and the evolution is intended to show some message or play on the initially simple premise,

Dex-chan lover
It seems like this series has diverged from its original premise.

Initially, the “brats” were actual brats who acted like little shits then got their comeuppance, but now they don’t seem half as bad and you even feel sympathy for them.
The divergence started at like the second strip where "I killed myself to own a little girl"

Dex-chan lover
This one is just depressing, the poor girl probably acts like that out of pure cope.

I'm confused, am I misunderstanding the translation?

She does not seem to be bullied, she seems to be deservedly scolded for failing her group.
As in, she is so much in love with the senpai, that she forgot her duties in order to tease him.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of this artist's girls all look the same.

I would not be surprised if it is revealed this is all the same story but with different timelines and endings.

Mostly bad ends.
You don't understand, the author is actually able to view different timelines and is trying to find the happy one, like doctor strange in avengers Infinity war.

Banned
There was no build up as to what the brat was supposed to do. Her getting scolded by that doesn't make sense to a below average American Incel.

Dex-chan lover
You don't understand, the author is actually able to view different timelines and is trying to find the happy one, like doctor strange in avengers Infinity war.
Or LaPlace's Demon
Koga Tomoe
in Bunny Girl Senpai.

Dex-chan lover
The brats went from "you suck you loner" and then the guys killed themselves to "hehe loser senpai has a girl" and a self NTR or girls getting bullied themselves

Users who are viewing this thread