Setting Things Straight With Brats

Dex-chan lover
Also Chapter 2 is really good because it shows an aftermath. also it’s rare for a character to fight with self harm-death/running away as opposed to violence or ntr or yelling back

I was entering into this manga expecting yandere stuff. Now I leaving only with more questions.

Dex-chan lover
Why are so many people voting this a 1/10? Seems bizarre to me

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get the tone at all, some are "gotcha" moments or "they get what they deserve", others are overly dramatic, and why not include a bit of comedy here and there. (I would not be surprised if this whole thing is some type of fetish)

If anything I would like to se a chapter where the guy reports the brat to the school for bullying but this time she actually gets expelled or something. Dramatic but actually realistic.

Other than suicide parts, which are stupid, rest are all nice. We need more stories like this, actually we need a complete manga like this. I mean, I never understood why MCs who get bullied by stupid girls never fought back, it's a girl, you are a dude, if she wants to play with you show your biological advantages to her, now I get what I say sounds like some incel shit but come on...
If someone harms you in any way, you fight back. That's that.

Dex-chan lover
They gotta add a comedy tag cuz this stuff shit is so stupid that it’s genuinely kinda funny.

Shit started off bad and only got worse. No idea why I kept reading but I'm happy there are so few chapters right now or else I would've just kept on going.

Don't be like me, kids.

Users who are viewing this thread