Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Guilty Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Okay, this is clearly closer to CPR....

Honestly, it's plain stupid...

And of course, a person brave enough to fight a dragon and face a huge curse is also a wimp -_-

Though I would rather that HE ran away instead and the girls drag him back and comfort him or something instead...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To be honest, three days just slowing killing the dragon on your own with hit-and-run tactics kind of makes the MC better than the OP wimps from most harems so, you can say he put the effort if nothing else. :thumbsup:
Those seven kisses were not for free, he had to earn those.

Kinda sad the author had to appeal to the generic genres to be successful, cause "q what is love" was a masterpiece
Well, to be fair even authors of a masterpiece have bills to pay :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Come on mate are they really gonna treat him like that like goddamn it's written in the fucking scripture that he should kiss them to wake them up he didn't make the rules, and it's not like he could ask for their permission before kissing them so what the hell did they expect him to do? Being dramatic just to be dramatic🙄

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was intentional to have the first chapter be 77 pages long, when the comic is about 7 princesses and is called "The Seven Sleeping Beauties"?

Also, I'm digging the characters, but a little irked that they're treating the hero who risked his life to save them and their kingdom so poorly because they needed to be kissed to be woken up - it really takes the bite out of the seriousness of the curse and the situation the kingdom is in.
Are they going to cry over the dragon's death too, because "killing is bad"? I can understand the princesses are meant to be sheltered, but this is a little on the unbelievable side.

Dex-chan lover
Everyfhing was good up till the ending there. Not saying he should of hid it from them but this is a bit of an over reaction. Claire is the obvious winner by the way. Hopefully this will get interesting and this little bit of stupidity won't last long.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was intentional to have the first chapter be 77 pages long, when the comic is about 7 princesses and is called "The Seven Sleeping Beauties"?

Also, I'm digging the characters, but a little irked that they're treating the hero who risked his life to save them and their kingdom so poorly because they needed to be kissed to be woken up - it really takes the bite out of the seriousness of the curse and the situation the kingdom is in.
Are they going to cry over the dragon's death too, because "killing is bad"? I can understand the princesses are meant to be sheltered, but this is a little on the unbelievable side.
The page coint includes the scanlators credit page, so no. Unless there was a double page somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
The page coint includes the scanlators credit page, so no. Unless there was a double page somewhere.
Ah right, true. I could say the same thing about it being 70-ish pages, but that'd be grasping at straws that point. I was just wondering if they were trying to do something clever with the number 7 throughout the series (like it just constantly occurs in the comic in some way).

Dex-chan lover
my guess is one of them gamble and did the sleeping cursed because their parent, the king, convine them in the tower and they want freedom

Dex-chan lover
Ah right, true. I could say the same thing about it being 70-ish pages, but that'd be grasping at straws that point. I was just wondering if they were trying to do something clever with the number 7 throughout the series (like it just constantly occurs in the comic in some way).
Page 2 was a double page counted as one, so yes, there's intentionally 77 pages
Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread