Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Guilty Kiss

Group Leader
Thanks for working on this manga!

BTW, I think the sixth princess is called "Yuka" rather than Euchar.

Group Leader
I haven't even started reading yet and the chess board on the cover has me heated because white is checkmated but she's still moving a piece like the game is still going.
Maybe she's just clearing the board to play again or put it away, but it sure doesn't look like it.

I think it's just a matter of integrity. He shouldn't have hid it from them and just be frank, as he mentioned. Y'all are being too harsh on the girls' reactions, we're emotional beings, it'd be all dandy if we were rational robots

Dex-chan lover
You know the kiss and wake up trope kind of have to require other people to be awake to make sure the prince doesn't choose to just name himself Buck.

Just leave them to fend for themselves. Ungrateful bit**es haaaaaaa especially the black haired one thats in buns feed her to a dragon or something.

Dex-chan lover
Did they just did that to a F*CKING PRINCE?!?! And he even save their life.. C'mon he is A PRINCE!! Are they dumb?! they are also royalty they should already know he is not a bad person even tough he kissed all of them.. He is not some random person for the love of god... he is A PRINCE that come from another KINGDOM and they are so rude to him?! Are they even PRINCESS?!

Not gonna lie that's bad writing there but it can be improved later on.. I hope the author didn't just forget they are actually royalty not some adventurer or highschooler..

Dex-chan lover
Alright let me just say:
Whoever this author is, he just took the plot elements of quintessential quintuplets and ran with it.
Don't believe me?
Multiple heroines who he offends. (Like the quints) One who instantly trusts and feels close to him (Claire and tbh good girl hope she ends up with him) He is seen as a pervert to them (Chapter 1 QQ) And he has to earn their trust to achieve the objective that is set out before him. He is given a task to accomplish in pursuit of his own goals.
When you look at the characters you have your Nino (You know the one. I can't remember it), you have your Miku (Chinese dress girl), you have your Ichika (Harem girl outfit girl), you have an istuki (Black hair girl), and you have a yostuba (Claire).
I'll read it to see where it goes. But I can see all the tropes and it's a bit uninspired.
I'm treating this as a guilty pleasure with no real emotional investment though. Betting it'll be axed

Dex-chan lover
they want the gotoubun bucks so bad with having 7 chicks lined up like this lmao. I'm just hoping MC handles himself, I'm glad he didn't feel too disheartened from the reveal.

Fed-Kun's army
Just going to add my voice to the "this was a dumb reaction" crew in the chat because it was.

Dex-chan lover
Ehhgghh... just seems like an annoyance to deal with 7 different women. Just get out of there. you did enough let them handle it. take some treasures on the way maybe. Weaken and prepare the castle so that it can easily be sieged.

Dex-chan lover
After reading all the chapters I'm fully invested into the story and I'll be rooting for a harem ending.

Dex-chan lover
I like Charlotte and Flora, but I'm probably more like Mia in nature (I hate bugs so much; doesn't matter what it is).

Thank you for the translation.

Aggregator gang
Another trash harem manga to be added to the slop bin good job author!

Users who are viewing this thread