7-Nin no Nemuri Hime - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Making Up with Euchar

Dex-chan lover
Could be you need sm1 of the opposite sex, so kiss him princess. It's for science.
Could be too wide age gap, find sm1 closer in age.
Find common attributes of all 7 sisters + MC first, then form hypothesis, test, verify/disprove and repeat.

Dex-chan lover
its not a big deal at all, but a lot of series dont have the balls to put the male MC kissing an old man
props to mangaka-kun... i would have gone a step further and make the princess try to kiss the old man (although that probably would be too far for a shonen harem series)

Dex-chan lover
thx for translating this! very unusual series, just hope it doesn't meet the axe since it deviates from the same crappy shonen formula.

Chiara said there was a small cut next to his lip on page 31 of the first chapter. (It was invisible to us readers.) So it might be contact with his blood or ingesting his blood that actually wakes them up, and not the kiss itself. Not that I think the solution will be him bleeding on every sleeper or force feeding them all his blood, that would be a bit much.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if that actually works. The he had to go around kissing everyone in the whole country, Men and wemen, Old ppl and children. :v
Children ?!?!?
loli-police.gif

Supporter
Dude so stoic he kissed a old man to check a hypothesis. Someone needed to tell him to loosen up a bit when he was a kid.
The scientific method will not be stopped.

Chiara said there was a small cut next to his lip on page 31 of the first chapter. (It was invisible to us readers.) So it might be contact with his blood or ingesting his blood that actually wakes them up, and not the kiss itself. Not that I think the solution will be him bleeding on every sleeper or force feeding them all his blood, that would be a bit much.
The trend in seeing so far (and by "trend" I mean "it happened twice") is the curse will likely break when each of the princesses have kissed him in return.

Dex-chan lover
Saving the whole kingdom equally, he will not hesistate if you are a man or a woman. what a hero indeed

Dex-chan lover
i respect it. I was hoping to see if smooching would fix everyone else but good that we got that taken care of with a comedy skit

Users who are viewing this thread