Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Escape From the Tower!!

Dex-chan lover
.... I know I should just suck it up at this point since I didn't just drop this...

But that princess is pissing me off....

Honestly, he should just abandon them and let them suffer.

Right now, it's an open and defenseless kingdom... let the bitches be attacked by bandits... and let them realize how spoilt and horrible they are...

Dex-chan lover
.... I know I should just suck it up at this point since I didn't just drop this...

Right now, it's an open and defenseless kingdom... let the bitches be attacked by bandits... and let them realize how spoilt and horrible they are...
No, I agree. It seemed like it had a lot of potential at first but it's just a normal pre-reiwa harem romcom pretending to be in a fantastical, medieval age setting. It's filled with all the terrible tropes & cliches from dime a dozen harems. It's really disappointing, but I'm still holding out hope.

Dex-chan lover
No, I agree. It seemed like it had a lot of potential at first but it's just a normal pre-reiwa harem romcom pretending to be in a fantastical, medieval age setting. It's filled with all the terrible tropes & cliches from dime a dozen harems. It's really disappointing, but I'm still holding out hope.
No, it has the tropes... but either put in the wrong place or dragged out.

For instance, the girls have a reasonable reason to get mad (like there is a fair misunderstanding) OR they are unreasonable but in 1 chapter apologize and befriend the MC.

In this, she's unreasonable, doesn't apologize, takes longer than a single chapter AND they act like the MC was in the wrong....

Not to mention that the MC risked his life, fought and defeated a dragon and freed them from an evil curse and the trash literally have no gratitude...

But at the same time... I still followed this garbage... because there is a very good chance that once we get past this, I'd probably like it and it'd be a generic harem manga...

Fed-Kun's army

Fully agree. We're in the same boat. I didn't stop reading, but now it's 10 chapters in and he's only "made up" with 3 out of 7 in 10 chapters. It will be in the high 20s to mid 30s before this whole ridiculous "make up with them" arc is over and we move on to other stuff. I'm betting the tsundere's arc will definitely take the longest.

Besides that, this whole thing doesn't make sense. It doesn't fully make sense for them to get that mad about it considering the circumstances. At least one of them should've been rational enough to talk them all out of the ridiculousness. Like look, we were under a curse, this script here says this is what he had to do and we should be thankful that at least worked given that the rest of what the script said would've happened after he kissed us hasn't happened.

Last edited:

lmao the funny thing is they (mostly charlotte & probably elisa too) think he's a pervert, but my instincts are telling me, if it was the dad or any of his brothers, they would certainly do worse

what i find extremely irritating is that he's trying to save their asses and yet he has to freaking "make up" with them...how unreasonable...no wonder their kingdom got cursed in first place

Fully agree. We're in the same boat. I didn't stop reading, but now it's 10 chapters in and he's only "made up" with 3 out of 7 in 10 chapters. It will be in the high 20s to mid 30s before this whole ridiculous "make up with them" arc is over and we move on to other stuff. I'm betting the tsundere's arc will definitely take the longest.

Besides that, this whole thing doesn't make sense. It doesn't fully make sense for them to get that mad about it considering the circumstances. At least one of them should've been rational enough to talk them all out of the ridiculousness. Like look, we were under a curse, this script here says this is what he had to do and we should be thankful that at least worked given that the rest of what the script said would've happened after he kissed us hasn't happened.
yeah i'm legit baffled not even one of them tried to talk the others down...considering how these 3 clearly easily got along with mc and not just that, even thanking him for saving them...bruh couldn't you just do that earlier? 🤦‍

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the story and each one of the princesses (rooting for either harem ending or the elder sister).

Users who are viewing this thread