Seven Sleeping Beauties - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Court in Session!! Judge Cookie

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter đź‘»

I don't remember much about this manga as the waiting time between chapters is long and I have no interest in re-reading it, but I really hate these girls.

He traveled the whole country and even killed a dragon to save them and they act ungrateful and want to kick him out just because he kissed them and hid under the dinner table.

He could have raped them, killed them, robbed them, sold them into slavery, restricted their movements and then woken them up to do horrible things, destroyed the castle, killed the entire population of the kingdom, etc., but he didn't do any of that and they hate him just because he kissed them, even though kissing them was the only option he had.

I didn't want them to trust him completely just because he woke them up, but they shouldn't treat him like toxic waste.

I used DeepL to write this btw
There is nothing wrong with how the girls act. People can be wary or not is up to them. Especially if they got exposed to something unknown (the guy). The guy can lie with anything. But the manga make him because of 'his kissing' is the bad move actually.

And even after that treatment, the guy still forgave them is a lot weirder. Just what motive he got to do that far?

Well I don't hope that much with this style of writing so I am gonna ignore that

Dex-chan lover
Another reason why the girls are wary of the MC is thanks to his kingdom's bad reputation (Even the MC himself recognized that) and thanks to him being the third prince, the probability of him sharing the same ideology is real and he could be just faking a nice guy persona to make them lower their guards.

mnIdjPP.png

Anyway about what the guy can gain:

1 - obviously since he's a third prince he'll never go to the throne, unless his two older brothers are killed or a civil war happens and he emerge victorious with some nobles backing,

2 - if he returns he either will become his older brother vassal until he dies or will be assassinated in a war of sucesssion

3 - it seems his own family, aside of his deceased mother, don't pay much attention to him and my guess is that his older brothers sent him to get killed by the Dragon and didn't expect him to emerge victorious.

So instead of he instead could rescue this kingdom become the Hero and then the King, on top of having 7 beautiful and high standing wives if this story ends in harem.

And since this particular Kingdom was put to sleep, something tells me that those girls are more valuable, maybe due to some unknown potential power or stuff like that.

Last edited:
Being kissed means they got to all awaken from what was an eternal slumber. They are angry at him kissing them without their permission.

So what, you all wanted to stay asleep for the rest of time? I know there are Japanese tropes in most mangas, but this seriously isn’t the kinda plot that needs this kinda trope. Makes most of the girls just complete bitches.

Dex-chan lover
Man, did Lotte never think that if he was really a bad guy, he could have just ransacked the kingdom without waking anyone up? I understand they can't fully trust him, but immediate deportation without hearing him out was stupid.

Dex-chan lover
He told Claire that they were at risk from his kingdom. But she didnt put attention and he hasnt told them again since.

Users who are viewing this thread