Seventh - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - The Successive Family Heads (part2)

Double-page supporter
I read a bunch of spoilers for this and I have to say, do not ignore the Harem tag.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for discipline and some tough love while raising my kids, but the first house head needs to be rolled into a futon and ballgagged. Nothing but unhelpful abuse is vomited from that mouth and the whole manga would be better if it was mostly muffled.

Yeah i'd say, the boy gets it

worsse than most
Really should put that under a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
how did he bagged that many chicks lmaoo
Because most incel authors have no concept of what it would take to keep one woman happy, let alone multiples. So they write a self-insert fantasy novel to live vicariously thrue their OC.

An IRL harem would actually be a truely scary place. Not only would it be full of intrigue and backstabbing to gain the favor of their "partner", the ammount of manipulation it would be necessary to survive and thrive in that environment would be something I would never won't to experience.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ancestors accuse you of being a lolicon. An incel.

Don't you like it when the boomers start talking about politics and fight with each other.
That's right, Lyle. You gotta give proper due reward to the Fuchs. A big, proper, satisfying reward.
:meguusmug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread