Seventh - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2 - Naive (part2)

Power Uploader
I remember reading a translation of the WN of this years ago. Always wondered how it ended up. Can't remember if the reason the sister became the way she is was ever explained. Posession? Reincarnation? Dunno. Wonder if the translation ever completed.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. Story plot is very interesting. Wacko sister does seems to be possessed.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading a translation of the WN of this years ago. Always wondered how it ended up. Can't remember if the reason the sister became the way she is was ever explained. Posession? Reincarnation? Dunno. Wonder if the translation ever completed.
The WN translation definitely was completed up to the end, and as for how Ceres became as she is
It's a mixture of both Possession and Reincarnation due to their bloodline, a yellow gem, and a bit of Novem's mingling as 'Lyle' was supposed to be the new incarnation

Fed-Kun's army
It ended at 18 volume (WN)

Dex-chan lover
Ceres is so wonderful. I'm going to read this manga just for her. The author should have given her brother's screen time to her.
Ceres breaking the fourth wall? We're all in danger! :worry:

Fed-Kun's army
A TURING POINT IN HISTORY!!??!?!?!

A POINT WHERE HISTORY WITNESSES A GREAT CHANGE!?!?!??!?!?!?

The WN translation definitely was completed up to the end, and as for how Ceres became as she is
It's a mixture of both Possession and Reincarnation due to their bloodline, a yellow gem, and a bit of Novem's mingling as 'Lyle' was supposed to be the new incarnation
There wasn't possession or reincarnation with Ceres/Celes. It was more about inheritance of memories and powers via bloodline.
They are both the "incarnations". And considering thee main point of the story Lyle was still way worse than than Ceres or Agrissa could ever.

Can't wait to see the Growth

I can't wait to see this series get an anime adaptation, it deserves one. In fact, how the heck did they choose Otomob over this?

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see this series get an anime adaptation, it deserves one. In fact, how the heck did they choose Otomob over this?
It is probably just because it got a manga first. It seems like a lot of very popular LN/WNs won't get much attention by the anime industry until they get a manga or manwha. I still very much enjoy the author's other series, and as soon as this one gets official English releases, I will buy them to support the author's work, just like with Trapped in an Dating Sim and Evil Lord of An Intergalactic Empire, since I'm enjoying this series too.

It is probably just because it got a manga first. It seems like a lot of very popular LN/WNs won't get much attention by the anime industry until they get a manga or manwha. I still very much enjoy the author's other series, and as soon as this one gets official English releases, I will buy them to support the author's work, just like with Trapped in an Dating Sim and Evil Lord of An Intergalactic Empire, since I'm enjoying this series too.
I meant the manga, not anime. Anyway, you have a point.

Dex-chan lover
J-novel club has released the first 8 light novels and are in the process of translating #9

Users who are viewing this thread