Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 35

Group Leader
> Get a 2-weeks off by sacrificing paid leaves.
> Go to a kitsune healing onsen for speed recovery
> ???
> PROFIT!!

jak

Contributor
What is the black mist supposed to be? His stress building up or something? It seemed to try and kill that guy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised i haven't seen any rule 34 for this manga.

@jak re-read chap 32

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't he talking to the divine messenger about the obviously supernatural events leading up to the accident? Is he a nitwit?

Aggregator gang
really cute and healing the chapter but i kind of wanted it to continue developing MC´s awareness of the black miasma that he for some reason satrted to see now...

Double-page supporter
I like where this series is going. I was happy with fluff, but now we get fluff and plot.

Dex-chan lover
I have a friend working in Japan and he told me that they don't actually have medical leave. If you take sick days, it actually eats into your annual leave (paid time-off). That is just sad, and probably illegal in most countries. Working culture in Japan is messed up man...

Dex-chan lover
Secret Kitsune Onsen?!?!?!?

On one hand, we can see Senko in the buff, but on the other hand, her tail will be sad and wet.

OH WHAT IS A MAN TO DO!?!?!?!?

Group Leader
What? nononono, you keep that plot development out of my comfy manga. shoo. SHOO.

Double-page supporter
@udomsa33 Came here expecting others to be surprised about this aswell. Seemed really strange to me... "Oh, you broke your wrist/elbow/all of your appendages? Well, sucks to be you, be at work on monday, you already used your paid leave this year."
Then again, Japan is the country where it's considered socially unacceptable if you arrive at work after your superior and/or leave before your superior... which just ends up becoming crazy when there's 7 steps in the corporate ladder.

Users who are viewing this thread